Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pasta looks overcooked.

I swear they have the plainest palates ever. If I lived in NYC I'd be eating all sorts every time I went out.
It’s a condition of growing up in a Celtic tiger house with a state of the art kitchen with marble counter tops and nothing in the presses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m late to this thread but have been following her for a while. I’m born and raised in the states but spent my teens and twenties in Ireland. I was surprised (not shocked) when she returned to Kerry. Couldn’t believe they’d even take that risk. Her endorsements seem to be mostly Irish so it baffles me how her and her sister are still riding on that visa. All Green Card holders that pay US tax and make under 80K are also entitled to economic relief stimulus payments. If eligible, honestly have zero idea how much they’d even make, they’d have $1800 waiting for them in their US bank accounts. Compared to US influencers she doesn’t seem to have many sponsors or endorsements. Also find it strange that they see no value in networking or socializing with non Irish influencers, that’s the name of the game for sure in terms of gaining new business/connects.

Reactions: 16
Honestly the way everyone writes contint here cracks me up. I imagine her saying it in my head every time lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it hilarious how she has to finalize and clarify and have the last word. Her video "i just wanted to speak about that, now back to normal content". Or when challenged in comments she never leaves it hanging has to have a paragraph answer with "hope you have a positive happy weekend". Like the person questioning is some negative busy body!!!

Reactions: 8
Is she actually all there? Posting a story how she’s shocked she and her shadow kaelin posted the same story with the same music and that they’re just so alike......like they are never apart. It’s borderline codependency at this point!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she actually all there? Posting a story how she’s shocked she and her shadow kaelin posted the same story with the same music and that they’re just so alike......like they are never apart. It’s borderline codependency at this point!! 😂
*codipindincy, if that makes since?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh dear. Kaelins shoes..i just got a flashback to when i was about 13 which was a while back 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it was shared already , but do we know how the dog was classed as a “care”/“helper” dog for the flight ? Like could someone pretend they suffer from severe anxiety or something and the dog calms them?

Sorry if it was shared already , but do we know how the dog was classed as a “care”/“helper” dog for the flight ? Like could someone pretend they suffer from severe anxiety or something and the dog calms them?
Ask her!! She's loves been asked about joey the care dog!! 🤣🤣🤣

(Was asked few pages back, photos if her response)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ask her!! She's loves been asked about joey the care dog!! 🤣🤣🤣

(Was asked few pages back, photos if her response)
Yes they would need a letter confirming hes an emotional support dog for the airlines from a health professional. My guess is book an appointment with a professional such as a psychologist/counsellor, tell them a pack of bulls*t about anxiety and then asking oh btw i need to visit my mom but i cant cope with being separated from my dog during my holiday..hence the letter and couple of hundred dollara handed over with promises of coming back for more sessions and shes never seen again by them. 😀. Im guessing theres someone known in the irish influencer community over there that is happy to provide such letters.
According to retro its all there on aer lingus website as to how a dog can travel in the cabin...it says cargo retro not cabin...no matter how many times you direct people to aer lingus about the dog it still says cargo only!!!

Reactions: 9
E780163C-5AAA-46FD-A744-C0201C0E169A.png
The usual spiel! Kaelin most likely wrote that, the absolute Crock of bull unique and authentic 😂 more like entitled and a fraud

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.