Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's moving back up to the upper east side. Could always tell she felt like she was better than lower Manhattan. They were constantly going back up to central park.. don't think they took advantage of the really diverse area they were living in.

Reactions: 12
Wonder what the different priorities this time are..
Closet for tommy and room for an even bigger white couch...perhaps a 2 bed so mammy fox can stay over for longer than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Real estate prices are falling in the city. They will get a bigger space for probably the same money.

Are those the rotten Fendi slingbacks she bought not too long ago?! Doesn't matter how gaudy something is, as long as everyone can read the brand name from across the street 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Ah yes, her invistmint piece Findis.
They didn't last long!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very interesting she had nothing up about that police man being found guilty today and sure it wasn't long ago she was all into BLM when it was happening 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Was the same during the presidential election.

Did Laura D post about the guilty verdict?
Small historical step in the right direction - big news like.

Was the same during the presidential election.

Did Laura D post about the guilty verdict?
Small historical step in the right direction - big news like.
No Laura hasn’t posted anything. Someone I think on this thread said her and her husband don’t support it so I doubt they will either

Neither posted a thing about elections or the trail or even result. Nothing either about getting their vaccine which I would have thought they'd both be eligible for? Or maybe not yet depending on visa?

I doubt they will, they are both on Visas. Maybe they are being careful and keeping their content clean?

I was afraid to even get a ticket before our green card came through lol

Reactions: 2
Neither posted a thing about elections or the trail or even result. Nothing either about getting their vaccine which I would have thought they'd both be eligible for? Or maybe not yet depending on visa?
They would be eligible for vaccine around about now age wise but they might not post about it in case anyone in ireland is jealous ...😊

I think eligibility will probably be based on residency just and NYC dropped their age eligibility to 16. Just going off other people I know who live there though, it can be tricky to get an appt still.

I think eligibility will probably be based on residency just and NYC dropped their age eligibility to 16. Just going off other people I know who live there though, it can be tricky to get an appt still.
Stephanie O'Quigley got hers and she would have the same status at the bores. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't post cause we are all super jealous of them.

Stephanie O'Quigley got hers and she would have the same status at the bores. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't post cause we are all super jealous of them.
I'm only jealous of her white couch and her chic saucepans 🤪
I'd say you're right, they think the backlash they faced/ignored over their trip home and secretive return to NYC was all from a place of jealousy so they probably assume we'd all be foaming at the mouths if we knew they were entitled to a vaccine faster than us. I can only speak for myself but personally I wouldn't begrudge the vaccine to anyone living somewhere as risky as New York, as long as they didn't pull a fast one to skip the queue in front of someone in greater need.
I suppose their minds don't work the same way as mine though 🙃

Reactions: 5
Wonder what the different priorities this time are..
Closet for tommy and room for an even bigger white couch...perhaps a 2 bed so mammy fox can stay over for longer than usual.
Closet space for Tommy be nice. Or the very least a drawer.

Reactions: 4
The Gruesome Twosome are such pros at avoiding any political postings.

Closet space for Tommy be nice. Or the very least a drawer.
Lol I'd say they have found a 1 bed plus den so at least she would have a small workspace for her and Kaelin and not have to use the kitchen table the entire time 🙄 ... I mean logically that's a good idea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They would have been eligible for their vaccines in NY alright I’d assume as Louise Cooney shared an email from her former NY doctor surgery which was urging her to go for hers and it stated all New York residents over 16 were now entitled to their free vaccine. I don’t think their visa status would come into and they just want as many residents of the city vaccinated as possible no matter what your status! I’m sure the sly foxes and co are probably fully vaccinated at this stage but not showing due to definite back lash in store over their recent antics.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.