Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her trip was essential, because the overbearing mother would have a mental breakdown if the girls didn't return for Christmas šŸ™„

Her time is up influencing anyway, so good luck to her. She's not trendy enough for TikTok, her instagram "contint" is abysmal, and her youtube videos are really stale and samey.

What I'd be interested in knowing is, when her influencing eventually ends, what happens to the sister?
She will be doing her best "Coyote Ugly" on some bar in NYC

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soooo, Iā€™m late to the vlog but sheā€™s back with Thamiee in new yark,
and she brought her bleeping spotlight toothpaste to try and flog again, but still noee sign of a personality,
bleeping thrilling content.

Thamiee seemed sow sow excited to have her back,
Like heā€™d just been told he needs to get the vaccine up the arse in the middle of central paaark with all to view excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That most likely is the Botox (takes two weeks to kick in) but also is highly filtered no doubt after her revealing the botch job last week

Oh dear..what scheme will she come up with now to see her mother and rossbeigh beach that she just spent an entire 4 months with now that US travellers gonna be added to quarantine list...US to ireland via some obscure country not on the list or she is already emailing the HSE/ crowne plaza for a gifted stay.

Reactions: 13
That most likely is the Botox (takes two weeks to kick in) but also is highly filtered no doubt after her revealing the botch job last week
What botch job?? Sorry I've been behind on this thread! Also did LCs closet address how she got back to NY?

Has she always had one eye and nostril lower than the other? Only noticing it now in those photos.

Reactions: 3
Again, what the hell did she have done to her face? Weird lines and pulling when she speaks, it's so bad šŸ™ˆ
Considering she's not 30 yet, she has terrible eye wrinkles already.
You only have to look at the mother to know she's not gonna age well. The mother looks about 80

Reactions: 9
If I may add a comment regarding the You Tube video - The US embassy in Ballsbridge is recommending to anyone with an urgent need to return to the US that doesn't qualify for an exception to travel to take the third country route option to return back to America. One does not need to seek "legal" advise to find this out, it's common knowledge that a quick email to the US embassy or Twitter search will confirm.
What's annoying is that she tried to make it seem like her situation was special. She had the opportunity to help many others in the same situation who have no other option left other than to travel via a third country to return to the US. This was the perfect opportunity to share her experience and recommendations with others, instead of being so shady.

Whether you agree or disagree with travel atm thats your own business, but lots of Irish & many Europens are having to resort to this option to return to the US. Instead of being so secretive and returning to NYC with visible tan lines, all whilst trying to claim she "quarantined" in a different country, she should of owned it and used her platform to support the many others in the same situation who may be considering this option.

Reactions: 21
If I may add a comment regarding the You Tube video - The US embassy in Ballsbridge is recommending to anyone with an urgent need to return to the US that doesn't qualify for an exception to travel to take the third country route option to return back to America. One does not need to seek "legal" advise to find this out, it's common knowledge that a quick email to the US embassy or Twitter search will confirm.
What's annoying is that she tried to make it seem like her situation was special. She had the opportunity to help many others in the same situation who have no other option left other than to travel via a third country to return to the US. This was the perfect opportunity to share her experience and recommendations with others, instead of being so shady.

Whether you agree or disagree with travel atm thats your own business, but lots of Irish & many Europens are having to resort to this option to return to the US. Instead of being so secretive and returning to NYC with visible tan lines, all whilst trying to claim she "quarantined" in a different country, she should of owned it and used her platform to support the many others in the same situation who may be considering this option.
This šŸ‘šŸ»
Her situation was not special in the eyes of the US and had absolutely nothing to do with visas/immigration. Itā€™s just so easy for her to throw those buzz words out there and be as vague as possible so she doesnā€™t have to be accountable.
Attached is the email the embassy sent me which a a generic paragraph that Iā€™ve seen all over the place. This is the ā€œspecific adviceā€ that retro said she was given by the embassy as if they told her please go to Mexico and sun yourself for 2 weeks and then you will get into the US no problem cos you are needed so badly back there. No lawyer can you give any other advice cos thereā€™s no loopholes. Itā€™s there written in black and white for everyone who isnā€™t a resident!!

Also the way she keeps saying that she was 100% safe when travelling and followed everything to a tee! Seems a bit over the top. I saw Joey and David in the Supervalue car park in Killarney before Christmas looking like they were waiting for someone. Guess thatā€™s not 100% to the tee. And didnā€™t Kaelin have a photo of Starbucks in her car someday too, nearest Starbucks to them would be Tralee Iā€™m guessing - doubt that was an essential trip to get coffee!

Just gonna leave the comment that she deleted here again incase anyone missed them šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Retro didnt seem to make the guest list for belle azzurs virtual baby shower other day that louise C organised i believe. Didnt spot her on the guests screen louise had up. If she got the nod for the hen party why not the baby shower...perhaps she was so so busy walking in central park or pier 17 again she sinply hadnt the time as we all know how busy she is or was simply not invited. šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Retro didnt seem to make the guest list for belle azzurs virtual baby shower other day that louise C organised i believe. Didnt spot her on the guests screen louise had up. If she got the nod for the hen party why not the baby shower...perhaps she was so so busy walking in central park or pier 17 again she sinply hadnt the time as we all know how busy she is or was simply not invited. šŸ¤”
Haha I thought I was the only one breaking their neck to see if retro was there šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This šŸ‘šŸ»
Just gonna leave the comment that she deleted here again incase anyone missed them šŸ˜‚
Fair play to you for taking the time to message her. Tbh I would find her contint more interesting if she explained how she got back to new yark and how Joey managed to travel in the cabin with them. I myself have a dog and would love to to bring him in hols with me ( when we can travel again)
I just think her answering these would be more interesting than same old beige background and the ugly shoes she shows . Also I might add their face may be wonky from Botox if they drank alcohol or travelled within 48hrs of getting it done. Flying and alcohol can affect Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.