Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a dose. She's exactly the same on all comments, overnight that will be deleted!

What she doesn't get is that she said she'd share all the details and then didn't!

What she doesn't get is like everyone else here has said the irish government came out and said do not travel home for Xmas.

What she doesn't get is Joey and David were there one minute all singing all dancing and then joey the "care dog" didn't make the cut for the trip home and just vanished off of the gram.

Chooses to show 10% of her life- my hole!!! She picks and choses what she shows to maintain the squeeky clean image! Jesus christ erika grow the duck up, own your mistakes!

Reactions: 7
Would Saint Retro ever get off her high horse and drop the holier than thou act. The advice at Christmas and all year was no UNNECESSARY travel fullstop. I don't care that she thinks she obeyed all the rules and kept herself and others safe, she did not need to come home for Christmas. Her boyfriend and sister live in her pockets in NY, not like she would have been alone. She was just so selfish, why can't she admit in hindsight it wasn't a wise decision to come home. Now she's feeling hard done by she can't show off in peace of how she lives her best basic witch life in NY. That girl really needs to get over herself. And I can't believe she's only 29. She looks mid 40s!!!!

Reactions: 16
I’ve never watched her blog before. And after two minutes I’m done. Does she always video herself at that angle or is it just for the convenience of hiding that side of her face?! She looks a lot older than her years, I don’t know if that’s because of the recent fillers or if she always did and I didn’t look at her face so much?! Painful and self entitled the nth, no shame in them.

Reactions: 5
Her cheeky reply’s justifing her actions is so infuriating, shows 10% of her life? When she’s conjuring up a fake business or traveling via Mexico in the middle of a pandemic! The fact that she believes people are jealous of her shoes how much of a self entitled, narcissist she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So essentially: the government intended the rules for other people, not her and Kaelin. Hope there's mandatory hotel quarantining the next time they're home, though Mammy Fox would probably break into the hotel room beforehand with a stock of supervalu coleslaw and waffles.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really need to get with the programme and educate myself on filters...filters in the shower/using a hair scrub...she literally hasnt a crease in her face even when she speaks which is not normal unless her entire face is filled and botoxed. Is the work she got done settled or where can i locate and learn how to use her filters. I recently seen her vlog using IT cosmetics CC cream. I use it as well. I really like the product. Gives nice subtle coverage however...her finished face using it is not reflective of how it looks in real life.

So essentially: the government intended the rules for other people, not her and Kaelin. Hope there's mandatory hotel quarantining the next time they're home, though Mammy Fox would probably break into the hotel room beforehand with a stock of supervalu coleslaw and waffles.
Mammy fox will be booking aer lingus as soon as she is vaccinated...essential travel to visit/assist her daughters who require the services of an emotional support dog for their mental wellbeing. Has travel ban for non citizens been lifted? Kinda lost track of that. She would be subject to quarantine on one of the white couchs tho as she is not a US citizen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
"It's possible to travel safely" - so why isn't everyone flying off on holidays??

She travelled all the way from NYC to a country where the people can't go further than 5 km.... and she thinks it's totally fine and "safe"?

She is super selfish. If everybody travelled and ignored government advice it would have been a total shitshow, even if everyone did it "safely" and "followed the rules". It's more down to how many people do it not if people follow rules or not, it's an infectious disease like hello 😂. "Following rules" still means there could be a few hundred people sitting together on a plane or thousands in a super busy airport.

It was only "safe" for her because most other people chose not to travel. Idiot.
Her "It's possible to travel safely" is pure and utter bullshit. I live in Australia where as everyone knows borders are shut but obviously people that have been caught overseas and want to return home are being brought back in really slowly. The standards of hygiene and care for returning travellers is so high and everyone must quarantine for 2wks in a quarantine hotel and yet any of our recent outbreaks which to be fair have been minimal have all been because of returned travellers from overseas. So for her to Say it's possible to travel safely is bull because even in a country where the standards are exceptionally high in how it deals with Covid outbreaks still happen due to travel.
She's totally missing that it's the moral aspect of her trip home, morally for her to travel was completely wrong we all know it wasn't illegal and then her "well I'm back in NY now and things are different here" well no tit Sherlock!!! Shows her lack of empathy and understanding for any of what is actually going on in the real world. Just keep on deleting Erika cause people are seeing your true colours!!!

Reactions: 19
Dear Diary

Omg I had no idea, in all my 29 years, that you are not supposed to use mout-wash after you brush your teet. It un-do’s everything. It’s all good though, I’ve been able to let my followers know how to use mout-wash correctly. I’d imagine a few of them in their 60s won’t be happy to only learn about this now.

I am back on a roll with the usual favourites, B-perf. Just looking back on pics from Belle Azzures hen parteey in Miami and my tan was so so nice. I’ll let my followers know the reason my tan was so so nice because of a very expensive exfoliator I was gifted.

I did for a brief second wonder would it be annoying for my Irish followers to see me post a glass of wine at Cecconi’s but then you know whaaat? Life is too short and I don’t owe them anything. I wish I didn’t tell them I would do a vlog telling them all about our return because I really wasn’t bothered. Truth is, I needed to wait for the filler to calm down. And now I couldn’t be bothered. You can put a filter on an insta story but it’s just impossible with a YouTube video.

Really tried so so hard to get in with the Collaborations Agency in Ireland but haven’t been able to yet. It would be a handy one. Maybe they will like my interiors when I move to another one bed beige New Yark apartment. Should I do a complete cream and white bed linen set or should I include a hint of beige?

Off now to organise my swipe up links for the gram and need to remind Kaelin not to post avocado toast with honey today. It’s my contint.

xoxo
🦊
Wish I could like this more than once!!! So so good 😉

Just watched the "vlog" .... It was like 14 mins of her talking on her white sofa in her white jumper with her orange jazz hands and then about 2 mins of b-roll and then the remaining 4 mins was food, juices and everyones north face jackets cos yano all 4 are basic witches. 😂
“Jazz hands” LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey Erika 👋 so as you stated on your video that people are jealous you are back in New York and that you aren’t jealous of people in Australia so why would people in Ireland be jealous. To catch you up on the key difference - the Irish government advised everyone living abroad to stay away from Ireland at Christmas. They advised. Yes legally they couldn’t force people to not return but they strongly advised. You ignored it and I remember you said you contacted the airline and they said it was fine for you to travel. Of course a privately owned airline who is losing money wanted your money.

If you stayed in New York and showed lockdown life there, people would’ve respected the fact it was difficult for you and that you were doing what’s good for everyone.

just to let you know, living in Ireland we can’t travel beyond 5k. We haven’t seen our families in Ireland, in the same country. But you were able to travel from New York, and via Dublin most likely and then to Kerry. So wondering how you were able to break beyond the 5k no problem. Are we all fools in Ireland? Or maybe we just are in it together trying to get through it and it’s difficult to see you fly around and do whatever you want. It’s just the lack of respect you .

you will try to justify it over and over again. But you were not supposed to travel to Ireland in the first place. But sure, you have shown you will do what you want so that’s grand!

By the way, we aren’t jealous, we are frustrated! If all of Ireland did what you did, well who knows 🤷‍♀️
I think you should make an IG account to call her out on her BS and for more people to be able to see (and for all of us to follow along 😂). That way no more deleted comments go unseen and the screenshots people show on here are on a bigger platform connected to her other followers. Loads of new accounts are popping up to hold influencers accountable and to make them address issues. Just a thought but I think you’re the one for the job hands down 😂.

Maybe the name could be: RetroFlamedOut? 💦🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think you should make an IG account to call her out on her BS and for more people to be able to see (and for all of us to follow along 😂). That way no more deleted comments go unseen and the screenshots people show on here are on a bigger platform connected to her other followers. Loads of new accounts are popping up to hold influencers accountable and to make them address issues. Just a thought but I think you’re the one for the job hands down 😂.

Maybe the name could be: RetroFlamedOut? 💦🔥
I vote for RetroShame, she’d never look at it because she doesn’t think she did anything wrong! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Did they really claim he was an emotional support dog in order to bring him on the plane??

Reactions: 1
LOL yes they 100% did seeing as that is the only possible way it could have been in he cabin. Lifeofaladybear also flew home from nyc for crimbo and brought the dog in the cabin 🙃🐶.

Reactions: 1
Can't believe she's justifying coming home on holidays for Christmas, dog and all in toe. She's so self righteous, what part of non essential travel does she not understand . I know loads of people living in the UK and the States and none of them have been home since Christmas 2019 because of all this. And she had the brass neck to say she misses her mom and hopes she can travel over soon. Eh you had 4 full months with mom Erika. I haven't seen some of my family in over a year. She's such a spoilt princess, kaelin isn't even as entitled as her I have to say. The comments on her YouTube are pathetic from the saddos saying they are so excited for her content and the distraction of it. Read a book girls, watch a series, get a hobby. If lady Erika fox walking around Central Park is your excitement have a word with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LOL yes they 100% did seeing as that is the only possible way it could have been in he cabin. Lifeofaladybear also flew home from nyc for crimbo and brought the dog in the cabin 🙃🐶.
I'm speechless.... that alone is enough to make me unfollow.

Reactions: 3
Unless Aer Lingus gives special treatment to Irish influencers which might be possible too I suppose .. otherwise emotional support animal is the only way. Also they were asked and wouldn't say how they did it so if it was all above board I'm sure they'd have no issue mentioning it.

It really is an awful thing to do because a lot of airlines are apparently not allowing emotional support animals anymore because obviously too many people are taking the piss.

They either did or AL made an exception. Because there is no other way to take a dog into the cabin
I would say AL made the exception, hasn't she worked along side Aer Lingus before in some capacity!?
Treated like some kind of celeb😂

Reactions: 2
Maybe her trip was essential, because the overbearing mother would have a mental breakdown if the girls didn't return for Christmas 🙄

Her time is up influencing anyway, so good luck to her. She's not trendy enough for TikTok, her instagram "contint" is abysmal, and her youtube videos are really stale and samey.

What I'd be interested in knowing is, when her influencing eventually ends, what happens to the sister?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.