Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an easy get out of jail response isn’t it? She knows damn well what she did. But again zero accountability.
She did in her hole follow guidelines when home. She was well outside her 5km.

If she had no intention of speaking about it then why say she would? It’s the same dog thing all over again.

Reactions: 12
It’s the infallible ‘Little Miss Perfect’ act for me.

Enjoy your last year of ~influencing, hun. The jig is up and your stats prove it.

Reactions: 5
Yeah we can take comfort in the fact that her trip home and lack of posting has probably fucked up her engagement, she probably doesn't get shown on people's feeds anymore even if they follow her. The algorithm be like that, it favours engagement and regular posting from what I know.

Reactions: 8
What is her bloke doing with her?! Honestly mate get out while you can!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always have to laugh, "I only post 10%of my life". No you dont you boring bastard. Every single time you leave your apartment you post, every meal, every iced coffee, every walk, every workout. You post it all. We are even subjected too reorganizing shoes. The only parts you dont post are having a shite, which to be fair would be less boring than what you actually post.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What exactly is she saying, the Government said don’t travel here please but they didn’t really mean it? It only applied to ‘certain people’, so not the two sly foxes from Kerry, they’re above travel advice from the Government. She is so full of tit. Please please if you are still following her after all this bollox from her, now is the time to unfollow. She’s no loss to your newsfeed. She needs to see the consequences of her carry on and that is hitting her follower numbers everywhere, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
the fact she shared her journey TO ireland with a vlog but the journey BACK to new york, nothing, reeks of hypocrisy for me. like you can share the journey back without going into the "immigration/visa details". as while yes, for some who live in much stricter "lockdowns" then where she is or I am (in Florida) it may be frustrating (totally get it) but what i think is even MORE frustrating (and feel free to correct me as I am not in Ireland) is the lack of transparency and the abundance of hypocrisy and overall shadiness of the whole thing. also hasn't she discussed her own visa and tips/tricks with that blogger tarmarz in the past? i vaguely remember them doing one some time ago as a youtube video. so my arse she doesnt discuss it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
What exactly is she saying, the Government said don’t travel here please but they didn’t really mean it? It only applied to ‘certain people’, so not the two sly foxes from Kerry, they’re above travel advice from the Government. She is so full of tit. Please please if you are still following her after all this bollox from her, now is the time to unfollow. She’s no loss to your newsfeed. She needs to see the consequences of her carry on and that is hitting her follower numbers everywhere, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook.
Rules around travel aren’t her area of expertise but she’ll happily interpret government advice however it suits her. The government didn’t want people travelling cos it’s a highly infectious disease and yes by following the rules they wouldn’t have infected anyone else (if were pretending they followed them, but sure mom fox collected them from Dublin airport so we know they didn’t). But even if they’d followed the rules if they had covid and had to be hospitalised they would still be putting a burden on our health system.

But that’s retro she is the ultimate health tourist came home and got her smear test for free (not to mention the #gifted covid tests from the bons) and now will get the vaccine in NYC. The me-feiner attitude from the foxes is disgusting but sure they didn’t lick it off the floor, the parents taught them well how to scam the system.

Rant over sorry they infuriate me with their attitude and notions

Reactions: 16
I’d forgotten the free tests from the Bons 😂😂 Absolutely vile

Also was spotted outside her 5km with Mammy Fox dressed in a black blazer (no beige in winter in Ireland it seems) swapping the black free Merc to the red free Merc #essential

She never posted about collecting it or otherwise I don’t think, it magically just appeared in her life but she was seen out on a big spin to collect it.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the "vlog" .... It was like 14 mins of her talking on her white sofa in her white jumper with her orange jazz hands and then about 2 mins of b-roll and then the remaining 4 mins was food, juices and everyones north face jackets cos yano all 4 are basic witches. 😂

• Haha
I’m surprised Erica mentioned it all but she still managed to sugarcoat as much as possible. Still too high and mighty to admit she creeped in through the backdoor considering it was literally illegal for her to enter straight from Ireland.

And I guess the big news she’s revealing next week is that they’re moving again. Why do such unlikeable people get all the good luck?

Reactions: 7
But that’s retro she is the ultimate health tourist came home and got her smear test for free (not to mention the #gifted covid tests from the bons) and now will get the vaccine in NYC. The me-feiner attitude from the foxes is disgusting but sure they didn’t lick it off the floor, the parents taught them well how to scam the system.
Don’t forget the dodgey filler in Mexico. I wonder is she trying to get in with Pat Phelan/Sisu for their US launch. They were liking each others posts before.

Im confused...nobody asked her for immigration advice..why would they? The advice was clear..anyone on certain types of visas where advised not to leave and the fact ireland didnt want people coming. Why didnt tommy come then..his visa fell into the travel ban category just like hers did. He should have went to her immigration lawyer. Shes behaving like she is a dual US/irish citizen. We had to suffer through those travelling home and return leg vlogs for years. Why not this time...All exactly the same. Hopefully we will never again have to see one after this nonsense. If she only shares 10% of her life we dont need to see rossbeigh beach ever again. She can simply say she is taking a holiday and go offline.
She must have had the mercs airlifted to glenbeigh from cork. Kaelin was in killarney several times, david was in glenbeigh..my understanding is hes from the killarney area. Outside 5km from my knowledge of the area.

Reactions: 10
Didnt joey get the snip while home too? I would have thought he would be registered with a vet in NY for vaccs and any vet work he needed. Huge saving there esp when he travelled for free as an emotional support dog. They want the rich lifestyle but dont like to really pay for it.

Huge saving, at least 1000 on travel and another 1000 on the snip

Fur coat no knickers as my mam used to say

Reactions: 6
I don't know why she's trying to claim everyone in Ireland is jealous of her being in New York...I live in NY and trust me, it ain't great here atm. Ya the vaccine is being rolled out rapidly but the number of businesses that are closed is shocking, even major retail and food chains are shut down everywhere not to mind small businesses. The city has an eerie quietness to it and there is still a high volume of cases every day, it falls and rises constantly. Yes, things are slowly beginning to open but there's not much to be open tbh. It's pretty sad. And despite the vaccine rollout, I can still see it getting bad here again.

On another note, I have dual citizenship and when I used to follow her I would comment or respond to stories when she posted about visas giving her advice...all friendly on my part because I genuinely know how hard it is to go through the process....well, ANYTIME I mentioned having citizenship for US she would shut me down immediately, not respond or say something abruptly. I could feel the jealousy palpitating from her! It's as if she thinks she's the only Irish girl to ever have lived in New York... the place is literally full of us. You'd think she'd understand that considering the majority of her friends are Irish. I don't have a single Irish friend here in all my 9 years and it's cos I actually branch out of my own culture and get to know people who aren't privileged white girls who think they're above everyone.

Sorry for the rant lol. I'm thinking at this point I'm gonna unfollow here and block her online cos I can't deal with her anymore!

Reactions: 35
Unfollowed! Her former friend niamh O’Sullivan (well I think former!) is so much more likable and has much more interesting varied content so I’ll stick to that! I’ve been to New York and seen the majority of places she’s goes to so I don’t need to see it all again, if I had £1000 to spend on clothes her granny labels wouldn’t be my first port of call so she’s just to boring for me!

Reactions: 8
2B61610B-D95B-42C0-A7E7-D85F356970DD.jpeg
It must be really easy to lie to yourself if you think you’ve followed all guidelines!!! Guidelines clearly stipulated that any Irish person living abroad, to not travel home at Christmas. In fact, there were many messages begging people not to return and many Irish people shared their stories on how hard it was but how they were celebrating Christmas abroad. So you may have made up your own guidelines honey bunny.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.