Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like the top personally but its quite formal - wouldn't be something I'd wear on the daily. Regardless - the price is ridiculous. Who is her target audience? If people want unrealistically expensive NYC based fashion they'd watch Gossip Girl.

Reactions: 1
Surely the woman that can afford to buy that top aren’t looking to Erika as their fashion inspo, I get certain people in nyc will think that cost is nothing and wouldn’t be a big deal but are these people really following her?!?! I’m baffled!!!

Reactions: 4
Surely the woman that can afford to buy that top aren’t looking to Erika as their fashion inspo, I get certain people in nyc will think that cost is nothing and wouldn’t be a big deal but are these people really following her?!?! I’m baffled!!!
You only have to look at the interaction on her posts. It's little to none. Her days are severely numbered as an 'influencer' I reckon. She's old before her time. She's a young girl with the world at her feet. She should have shown Mexico. Instead of going to the middle aged hideaways on her weekend breaks take us to Vegas! Show us something exciting. She's as straight as a poker! Live a little girl!!!

Reactions: 10
You only have to look at the interaction on her posts. It's little to none. Her days are severely numbered as an 'influencer' I reckon. She's old before her time. She's a young girl with the world at her feet. She should have shown Mexico. Instead of going to the middle aged hideaways on her weekend breaks take us to Vegas! Show us something exciting. She's as straight as a poker! Live a little girl!!!
You should see her in reidys on a night out. In a special cordoned off area so the riff raff can’t get near her. Loads of well known people if in Killarney will head there and don’t get or expect that. Niall Horan loves the place. No way would she do Vegas, too many ordinary folk banging off her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I dont pay much heed to her following but id highly doubt she has many new york followers. Open to correction. I spent years living there and retro is a teeny tiny fish in an ocean of wonderfully talented people. She offers nothing special. She can pull the wool over the eyes of a naive irish person who has never been to NYC or who has never travelled. But most people who have a bit of common sense see her for what she is.

Reactions: 4
I just looked at an old blog post where she bigs up a few of her favourite hotels (coincidentally the two that put her up for free), restaurants and bars in Killarney and a very generic list of "what to do in Killarney if you've no imagination and no real interests".
She signed off with "stylishly yours, Erika"
I snort-laughed when I read it.
Cynically yours,
Dee_mc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs more than a head wobble, contriving sly fox, wonder did she use her statistics on her trip back to much to gain that laughable collab, after all she only works with brands she loves and is so transparent 🤣 my sister said she seen spot light in the clearance section in ulta, not surprising that it’s not doing as well in the USA they haven’t got a patch on their competitors! It’s clearly geared at her “Irish” following, just like bperfect!

Reactions: 6
But she only works with brands she loves and is so transparent 🤣sister said she said spot light in the clearance section in ulta, not surprising that it’s not doing as well in the USA they haven’t got a patch on their competitors
I tried the whitening strips after Erika first promoted them (yes, I know, I had a momentary but short-lived lapse in cop-on!), and they are rank! Could only manage 2 days, taking them off had me gagging so bad. Waste of E40!!

Reactions: 1
I actually like the black top. Im a sucker for lace type tops however the price...😲😲
Spotlight again ..😣 i have the sonic spotlight toothbrush , find it gives a very good clean but nothing special. The whitening toothpaste however is rank and certainly does not whiten teeth. I used it for several months and no difference and im not a coffee drinker like retro and the gang but then again i dont have ring lights and filters at my disposal.

Jeez that’s dreadful!
Mow mow wash 😂😂😂
Oh and I’m blocked for asking if their Pilates instructor was happy with their antics 🤷‍♀️
the shady shenanigans are unreal

But more than one account and you bet I’m sending my Loulerie purchase back(I know weak moment)
With a clear instruction that I don’t appreciate being blocked for asking a question

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will never address the way in which she went back to New Yark or any of the questions that have been raised by her actions she has had copious amount to time and could have been honest but her sense of entailment and disregard for the rules that have been in place the whole year because they are beneath her! She’s a contriving piss of work who thinks she is somebody but the info about her and her family on this thread shows the nobody’s they are! Her I’m so transparent, honest, Nice Irish girl act is up!
Hopefully the messed up Botox is a little taste of the karma that lies ahead!

Reactions: 9
Lads she must be exhausted. I'm being 100% serious, but constantly watching and deleting comments from instagram and youtube to have the "perfect image" is a full time job in itself. That and then blocking anyone who disagrees with, questions or offers constructive criticism her fingers must be worn off her.

I understand that the above reads very sarcastically but imagine every hour watching or having your notifications on that everytime someone comments you go in, read it check that your happy with it & either respond or delete and block!! I'd be wrecked!! No wonder she's always so busy!! 😂😂

Kaelin i am starting to feel very sorry for, your 20s is your years to explore and find yourself and she just lives in her sisters shadow. Her makeup and style is not my own taste but i think she does have a distinct "style" grunger, rocker chick type thing and it suits her. Makeup - not my personal style but i do think she's talented and working at Mac has stood to her. But what a complete waste . So so so so sad to just live in her sisters shadow and not have her own opinion and identity. I feel like shaking her! Jesus christ Kaelin, live in a different area, order a different pasta dish duck ME live a little!!!!

Reactions: 18
Dear Diary

Omg I had no idea, in all my 29 years, that you are not supposed to use mout-wash after you brush your teet. It un-do’s everything. It’s all good though, I’ve been able to let my followers know how to use mout-wash correctly. I’d imagine a few of them in their 60s won’t be happy to only learn about this now.

I am back on a roll with the usual favourites, B-perf. Just looking back on pics from Belle Azzures hen parteey in Miami and my tan was so so nice. I’ll let my followers know the reason my tan was so so nice because of a very expensive exfoliator I was gifted.

I did for a brief second wonder would it be annoying for my Irish followers to see me post a glass of wine at Cecconi’s but then you know whaaat? Life is too short and I don’t owe them anything. I wish I didn’t tell them I would do a vlog telling them all about our return because I really wasn’t bothered. Truth is, I needed to wait for the filler to calm down. And now I couldn’t be bothered. You can put a filter on an insta story but it’s just impossible with a YouTube video.

Really tried so so hard to get in with the Collaborations Agency in Ireland but haven’t been able to yet. It would be a handy one. Maybe they will like my interiors when I move to another one bed beige New Yark apartment. Should I do a complete cream and white bed linen set or should I include a hint of beige?

Off now to organise my swipe up links for the gram and need to remind Kaelin not to post avocado toast with honey today. It’s my contint.

xoxo
🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s so predictable with her content with the last few years... I used to like her as a friend was friends with her (don’t see much of her anymore in NYC with her) but now she’s just grating, boring and really stale. I think she knows the game is nearly up but she’s doing everything she can to “show” that’s she’s still got it. I think from the tit engagement and what, max 42 comments per post out of a following of 160k she knows her time is up and will flog anything to get some bit of traction.... it’s pure chancing her arm, not one bit entrepreneurial. But hey, if you’ve got enough neck, you don’t need any head!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.