Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand the secrecy?
They already travelled home during a pandemic, that's what annoyed people - you clearly need to travel back to NY, it's not a top secret covert mission like?
They're a laughing stock, thinking posting old kerry clips etc will mask that they're not in Ireland anymore. Are they that brain dead? I honestly don't understand what does be going through their minds
What annoys me about it is that the majority of her followers don't realise that they are gone and that they are being sneaky AF! They'll be thinking ah look at the lovely fox sisters spending St Patrick's day in Kerry with Mammy and Daddy Fox. I really don't know are they just going to pop on one morning and them back in new York.

Reactions: 3
But didn't she say last week(page 37/38 here) that she doesn't block people only people who look like fake accounts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s her problem like. She has a picture from yesterday from Dunquin. If she’s back in America = breaking covid rules. In Dunquin = breaking covid rules. Idiots!

Reactions: 4
Dear Diary

just finished the last of the packing for the big move to our new place. We went for a stroll around upper east side for old times sake and then had some frosè. Soooooo nice to be back.

the last time I checked I had close to 20,000 pics of Glenbeigh, Rossbeigh and numerous spots around Kerry so just did a little collection of them for my latest insta post. We are trying to make it seem like we are back in Ireland until we have passed the full period of quarantining and then resume normal posting. But obviously, between you and me, (my dearest diary) we are not quarantining. Sure we are back playing GAA with Laura Dorgan. I wore one of my old jerseys from my wardrobe clear out. Everyone loved it. So viiintage.

I have so much stuff that I want to sell from the move I know my followers will snap up but I can’t really start selling until officially it’s fine to pretend I’m not quarantining anymore.

To be honest, if we were home for Mother’s Day and st Patricks day I totally would have asked for a freebie afternoon tea from the Plaza. But instead, we just went for frosè and sat on the white couch. Oh and posted old photos to Instagram.

I must get some rest now but lots of love

Red fox 🦊
Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just don't understand the radio silence, she said at one stage they'd be gone back by Mothers day so why be trying to hide it now? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Must think her followers are morons.
She does, when she's the moron - the amount of content she'd get out of showing a quarantine process; look at the amount of followers Jess Redden gained off the back of the move to Australia?
Clearly aren't quarantining, so can't capitalise on it - if they had a brain between them, they'd be dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don't understand the radio silence, she said at one stage they'd be gone back by Mothers day so why be trying to hide it now? 🤷‍♀️
I reckon they’re somewhere for 14 days in advance still and they don’t know themselves yet if they’ll get back - hence the silence

Reactions: 7
Dear Diary

Loving our martinis in quarantini with Lorna, Mom and Dad.

xoxo

P.S to be honest I’ve been downing the cocktails I’ve no idea what I’m saying or posting online. just kidding, as if I’d ever drop the ball and reveal what I really spent the 20k on. Hahaha

Reactions: 8
What’s her problem like. She has a picture from yesterday from Dunquin. If she’s back in America = breaking covid rules. In Dunquin = breaking covid rules. Idiots!
To be fair that pic was taken in December(almost sure) when we could travel

Reactions: 1
The only reply to P Shermans post is Retro comment. All others deleted. Tell us again there Erika how you don't delete posts??

Reactions: 6
I would bet that they are in Mexico on a badly needed vacation with Mom and Dad. They got through the airport no problem because Dad is going to set up a tyre company over there.... with the 20,000.

When did they last post actually.. it must be nearly time to brave US customs..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going to assume Kurry airport is beyond 5k and any other Irish airport. How far is Mexico? Just the 6k is it? Jokes aside, it was around the 8th of March posted the last triangle pic from upstairs in the house and it’s anyone’s guess since. So if they have made it to New Yark we will probably see from mid next week OR maybe they will be back in Kurry 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.