Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tarmar has been breaking covid rules left right and centre so that's why she has been up to more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly... πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Oh my god ! πŸ™„πŸ˜… you asked her a question... πŸ™„ she’d want to grow the duck up like, what’s the big secret
I may have sent it a few times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe I will ask the sister she after posting a few pictures of her time at home..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's actually pathetic the carry on of them both. Share stuff when it's of benefit to them both but the secrecy I feel is an insult to any of their true followers. So glad I unfollowed her!!

Reactions: 5
She's trying to make it seem like she's still in kerry today with all the pictures of beach walks. She's just posted a grid post and wrote kerry, Ireland on it, which I know you can give the location and not be there but she's just so sly, she's definitely trying to make it seem like she's there, all her pictures match today's weather etc

Reactions: 7
If she was really wanted to prove she was still at home yest she would be flat out with green gear- or is that too far out of her colour palette.
One thing I dont understand with people saying they are still following to find out the story etc. Would ppl not unfollow and then just click in?

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow a single one of them. I wouldn’t give them a follow. As you say you can click in whenever and see.

Reactions: 8
I really don't understand the secrecy?
They already travelled home during a pandemic, that's what annoyed people - you clearly need to travel back to NY, it's not a top secret covert mission like?
They're a laughing stock, thinking posting old kerry clips etc will mask that they're not in Ireland anymore. Are they that brain dead? I honestly don't understand what does be going through their minds

Reactions: 22
Isn't that Joey in her pictures on her most recent grid post? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And Joey living the life in NYC! If she's trying to make us believe she took these yesterday she's a sack

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.