Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would bet that they are in Mexico on a badly needed vacation with Mom and Dad. They got through the airport no problem because Dad is going to set up a tyre company over there.... with the 20,000.

When did they last post actually.. it must be nearly time to brave US customs..
I wonder is she not admitting they are in Mexico because of how bad the Covid situation is In Mexico and she knows how bad it looks to be going there putting locals at further risk all because she wanted to go home to Mammy Sly Fox for Christmas. And now planning to go back to NYC and risk bringing it back with her to Tommy and David and every other unfortunate that has to encounter her on the way. It’s pretty disgraceful of her. I hope it was worth it for her. So selfish. I’ve unfollowed her and I hope she sees a big drop off from people who are sick of this entitled bullshit from people like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
the 31st March is when the travel ban is to be reviewed again so be interesting to see what happens with that. As we know it was due to be lifted end of January but that was extended. cant see her sitting around here waiting to see what happens on the 31st March as it may be extended again. Mexico is pretty bad atm so im not sure how welcoming US immigration/customs will be to non US citizen holiday makers looking to enter from mexico. Either that or she is gone to ground slowing melting down over the reality and enormity of the foolish mistake she made coming in the first place during a pandemic and it wasnt even for a family emergency which i am aware some people have to travel for. Her parents are not elderly or unwell so it wasnt as if it was imperative she travel to see them for health reasons. Could have serious repercussions for future visa apps.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It will be Monday with a
‘We’re Home’ post after a so so traumatic 2 weeks lying on a beach - lying being the operative word 🤥
I hope she’s called out on it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I right in thinking you can’t have been in any of the banned countries for two weeks prior to entering the US? So they’d have to stay for 2 weeks. Kaelin had a picture up last night that could be a bland NY apartment or a bland Kerry house. Who knows.

Reactions: 3
Kaelin did a video while back think in October and mentioned booking flights where she basically chatted about the travel ban and how they were on the fence about travelling but "mom would have a mini breakdown" or words to that effect, if they didnt come home for christmas so they were looking into coming early december and returning end of January, subletting her apt for 1- 2 months and looking into joey travelling with them (all this despite the small issue of a travel ban...🤷‍♂️ ) and here we are four months later. they have a lot of growing up to do.
Joey, David and Tommy will prob be all living in Kaelins apartment now if Tommy & Retro's lease up but i expect he can extend that. not a hope Joey will be anywhere near that white sofa. tommy prob has a plastic cover on it so he can sit on it. :)

It will be easy enough for them to extend the lease. They would struggle to get a new lease if she isn’t in the country.

It’s so obvious -not a peep out of them on camera. No mother’s day tea , no Patrick’s day chats. I hope everyone cops this and not just us. So disingenuous.

Reactions: 15
Dont know what the big secret is .they both need to grow up and just come on to storys and tell their fans what's happening...so childish on both their parts...

Reactions: 6
Right could someone A: pretend to be a brand hoping to give her freebies and ask where to deliver to. Or B: contact the Merc garage saying you loved her feed and wanted to know which Merc she is currently driving...

Reactions: 7
Right could someone A: pretend to be a brand hoping to give her freebies and ask where to deliver to. Or B: contact the Merc garage saying you loved her feed and wanted to know which Merc she is currently driving...
Work away, we all do our own heavy lifting here. I’ve been blocked after numerous questions about her location

Reactions: 9
This carry on is getting fecking ridiculous. How is she intending to address this!? Such bizarre behaviour and disrespect to her #RetroFam. I had lost most of my respect of her during COVID but she doesn’t have an ounce of it left.

Reactions: 7
Kaelin has 47k followers and zero comments on latest post. Retro has over three times the amount of followers but only a handful of comments on Spotlight, probably because she’s deleting but has kindly left P Sherman’s comment and her hilarious response. More comments on the romantic montage album of photos from the past few months. Doesn’t seem like much engagement for the following they both have.

as for the radio silence, how long will we have to wait? As much as I’d love not to care, I’m way TOO ‘invisted’. 😅🤣

Reactions: 9
Kaelin’s ad for sleeping tablets saying her sleep schedule is off. No wonder, jet lag and having to be secretive about your antics is exhausting. Poor pet x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kaelin’s ad for sleeping tablets saying her sleep schedule is off. No wonder, jet lag and having to be secretive about your antics is exhausting. Poor pet x
Ironically enough, she looks wrecked in the photo she posted for that ad.
She reminds me of Maria Doyle Kennedy, who is in her mid fifties and has a child older than Kaelin

• Haha
Can really see an increase in her top lip in the pics too! Hopefully that means the end of the awful over lining

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.