Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know they haven’t said I don’t think ,
Both been very quiet and no pictures of the beach or anything

I just asked her in her question box are they still in Ireland or back in America

Reactions: 3
Both been very quiet and no pictures of the beach or anything

I just asked her in her question box are they still in Ireland or back in America
Do let us know of you get any response! My guess is she will ignore and block

Anything else in particular you'd love....

Yes Retro I'd love to know how you got Joey home, what you did with the 20k, and how / when you plan on going back to NY..... You know these are the questions we want asked and couldn't give 2 fucks about your "worked so hard flicking through a catalogue pointing at photos" overly expensive for what you get jewellery collection

Reactions: 12
I use Rimmel foundation sometimes 😳
So do I, I have wasted alot of money on high-end brands but always go back to my Rimmel foundation. I just don't think anyone believes Retro would choose to wear Rimmel were she not be paid to wear it!!

I’d also love to know what went down with that intern/assistant she took on like 2 years ago, Kaela. Red fox made such a big deal about adding another member of the team and introducing her...we saw her for like a week and then nothing! Anyone have any insight?

Reactions: 15
Obviously most of us want to look good , have nice clothes etc but I genuinely do not understand people who are obsessed with designer. To me it often highlights insecurity or just plain stupidity. Who are you trying to impress... Like grow up and stop trying to copy celebrities who are millionaires. Can people just not admire celebs and models and move on instead of wishing they were them.

This one just clearly watched too much gossip girl.

Reactions: 11
I’d also love to know what went down with that intern/assistant she took on like 2 years ago, Kaela. Red fox made such a big deal about adding another member of the team and introducing her...we saw her for like a week and then nothing! Anyone have any insight?
I think she had to hire her for her visa. She probably needed to show proof that her “business” is growing and that she has 2 employees since her last visa renewal. Then once the visa came through the poor girl was dropped.
Just another thing that a lot of people asked her about and she kept it hidden.
I actually heard from a friend of a friend of someone in immigration (not exactly a rock solid source I know but must be some truth to it!) that they are doing a lot more online checks including forums when reviewing visas because social media can be so easily staged and falsified! So Erika girl if you’re reading this maybe it’s time to start being a bit more genuine!!

Reactions: 10
I remember vaugly on her first thread someone mentioned that the employee was that she needed to declare having "staff". Something she did to get through some loop hole.

I'd really love everyone to stop viewing, unfollow, unsubscribe and watch through war on instagrammers and just see their audience decline and loose their contracts.

I can see due to her dishonesty audience pulling back and just saying 🖕. Tarmar has vlog up all about coming home, covid tests, the works!

Reactions: 6
I remember vaugly on her first thread someone mentioned that the employee was that she needed to declare having "staff". Something she did to get through some loop hole.

I'd really love everyone to stop viewing, unfollow, unsubscribe and watch through war on instagrammers and just see their audience decline and loose their contracts.

I can see due to her dishonesty audience pulling back and just saying 🖕. Tarmar has vlog up all about coming home, covid tests, the works!
Would kaelin be considered staff? Or is she on her own now.
I imagine in two weeks we will get a v log with a tag line it’s been a crazy couple of weeks...but have fec all info in it

Reactions: 4
Would kaelin be considered staff? Or is she on her own now.
I imagine in two weeks we will get a v log with a tag line it’s been a crazy couple of weeks...but have fec all info in it
yeah she is on an 02 visa which is for an assistant to an 01 visa holder so she has no choice but to be staff.

Is she for real with the sunglasses today at 345 euro and advertising ysl ones the other day. Know your audience you dopey cow half the country out of work on PUP. I suppose the thing is though if only one person used her AF to buy them she earns way more that selling 10 rimmell foundations

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can someone, anyone, explain why one person needs so many sunglasses. I mean good luck to her, I think they all look the same. It’s none of my business what anyone does but it seems so wasteful. As my dad would say, you only have one head 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I use to like her then she began to grate on me. I thought certain things it was just me, the soooooooooooo nice, the repeatitiveness and predictability of her content! Then I found this thread, it's like AA!! A group of like minded individuals who feel she is as sneaky as duck, falseness, not transparent, passive agressive and if you disagree or offer advice or ask a question you are blocked or deleted.

She's in the wrong industry.
She should be a sales associate in the perfume section at a high end store 😂

Reactions: 2
I actually cannot with this one, if I do recall her last balenciaga so beautiful so nice “invistment” shoes are on Depop! There is no way she keep those long term as they are a statement sunglass and she can’t pull them off with boring so called middle aged women style!! If she was the only holder of a discount code in the country I still wouldn’t dream of using her code or any other swipe up to anything she shills via Instagram!
She really needs a good wake up call, brazen, sly, obnoxious, little madam!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
For someone who prides herself on transparency and honesty with her followers she sure is being sneaky at the moment, whatever the pair of them are up too.
Did they really need to fly home with the dog in the middle of a bleeping pandemic just for mammys Christmas dinner?!!
Unfollowed as they come across as nothing but entitled spoilt brats these days.

Reactions: 11
For someone who prides herself on transparency and honesty with her followers she sure is being sneaky at the moment, whatever the pair of them are up too.
Did they really need to fly home with the dog in the middle of a bleeping pandemic just for mammys Christmas dinner?!!
Unfollowed as they come across as nothing but entitled spoilt brats these days.
they are definitely somewhere that is not ‘Kurry’. They are in either in New York,Mexico or some hotel quarantine for two weeks and post random old coffee demo videos or old snaps of Rossbeigh. Still hanging on to see how they explain this one (or not) and talk about how “nigitive” people have been when we haven’t done anything wrong.Oh Retro, to only be as clueless as you.

Reactions: 9
Watch Tar Mar video, i started watching it earlier and she talks about while visa process and how she'll be waiting until maybe august. How long the paper work was the back and forth. Really insightful. Also has been home 3 months and sharing snips if different things she's being up to and shock horror not the same aul beach or town on reply!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.