Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if it’s the same now but in December a lot of the direct flights to the US seemed to be Sunday’s (going off pals who were going on them), so she might be fecking off tomorrow! The island will be so sad to see her go I’m sure 😭
Reckon they are well gone I'd say they left either Tues or Wed

Reactions: 2
Deleting comments - I’m not surprised, she once took down an interiors video cos she bought two armchairs for the apartment, wanted opinions and got too many negative (‘nihgative’) ones lol

Reactions: 1
Deleting comments - I’m not surprised, she once took down an interiors video cos she bought two armchairs for the apartment, wanted opinions and got too many negative (‘nihgative’) ones lol
She really should not be pursuing this type of career if she can’t handle differing opinions and/or criticism! Like i completely understand deleting/blocking those who are sending hateful abuse, etc. But to delete comments/block over genuine questions and different opinions on things like shoes and apartment decor is actually pathetic. She’s almost 30 and can’t handle an ounce of criticism, even when it’s clearly constructive criticism

And also, those who need to constantly preach about how transparent they are are most likely the biggest sneaks!

Reactions: 13
She tries to make out she is okay with questions but in reality she is losing her tit that anyone dare question her or not agree with her. First hand experience of this via DMs for asking about her journey home at Xmas, lost her crap saying she was allowed fly. I questioned her personal responsibility and the bullshit dog story. She was not a happy camper!

Reactions: 7
I replied again! I think my comments are pretty fair!
Totally fair and legitimate. Her passive aggressive reply was because she was banking on you being a troll trying to make her look bad and then your counter reply just ended up making her look really bad, so then she does the exact thing she claims to never do and deletes your comment. What a weapon!!

Reactions: 8
Lorna seems to be a nice girl I don't know what she's doing with the Foxes. I liked Niamh, but I think she was too much of a home bird to stay long term.
I know both the red fox & Niamh and whenever I saw Niamh in NY I’d always try to somewhat “delicately” 😂 ask her why she likes her and she knew well what I was getting at 😭 Niamh is class though and a good laugh— she deserves a bigger following in my opinion

Reactions: 5
Living for this thread - she's being exposed as such a sly a**hole.

Erika is just flat out spoiled, privileged, and conniving. She didn't lick it from the ground, given her parents financial history.

I still can't get over the sheer brainlessness of her and the sister coming back for Christmas. What is wrong with her? She's approaching 30; she can't spend one Christmas away from home, during a PANDEMIC?

I really hope that choice bites her in the h*le big time; she deserves to face the consequences of not giving a sh*te about others, as long she could get home for Mammy Fox's supervalu spreads 🙄

Reactions: 18
Travelling home at Christmas was a completely selfish decision that they chose to ignore the chief medical officer and Irish government who told Irish people to remain where they are. So when Erika says she was allowed, of course Aerlingus allowed you, they wanted your money! But in terms of potentially endangering the lives of many, you risked it! Oh how I know you will say? How? Because how many PCR tests did your do, that’s more people in contact to put at risk. Airport staff, taxi out of NY. Then when home, I know it was just your family but hang on, where did you pick up your Mercedes? No interaction with anyone? Visits to the supermarket etc. Ok so let’s say you didn’t pose any threat to anyone. You still decided to not consider the government guidelines to stay where you are. You obviously are not taking the pandemic seriously. While the majority of us are not travelling beyond our 5k and haven’t seen our families, you have travelled thousands of miles! Now that you are back in NY you can dine outside, live a great life while the rest of us are still in lockdown because....oh yes because of a new strain of the virus brought into the country from people travelling. But of course I know that wasn’t directly your fault so why is everyone picking on you. I’m sorry, my bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know these posts are all gushy and not the actual truth but seriously this has to be taking the piss. Was she putting everyone else first when she insisted the fox cubs came home for Christmas when the neighbours were all saying to theirs it’s only one year stay put in the UK, US, Oz etc.

And teaching them everything they need to know?? How to beg for freebies and was it cos given they can only cook pasta and ketchup or potato waffles and ketchup she didn’t teach them basic life skills.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Oh lol I forgot that part in my video synopsis everything she was showing was because "a lot of you have been asking about" or else "some of you have been asking about" ... Who are these people 😂
It was the one on the coffee that got me. So ALOT of you have been asking how i make my morning iced coffee!!! Really Erika really?? Just say that out loud to yourself again, people asking how to make iced coffee! 🤯

I know these posts are all gushy and not the actual truth but seriously this has to be taking the piss. Was she putting everyone else first when she insisted the fox cubs came home for Christmas when the neighbours were all saying to theirs it’s only one year stay put in the UK, US, Oz etc.

And teaching them everything they need to know?? How to beg for freebies and was it cos given they can only cook pasta and ketchup or potato waffles and ketchup she didn’t teach them basic life skills.
Top trait was how to defraud a business initiative “invistment” with her bogus Irish business and get away with it (20 k)

• Haha
Top trait was how to defraud a business initiative “invistment” with her bogus Irish business and get away with it (20 k)

€20k is nothing wait till she goes bigger and gets away with millions like her parents. Must be a reason why she hardly ever shows the Dad online. They know in reality their lives are built on a web of deceit and trying to cover their own asses.
Most of the comments she deletes are people asking questions about her questionable behaviour.
If little Miss Perfect had nothing to hide there would be no need to delete comments and as a "business" woman of nearly 30 she would be able to have an adult conversation. Clearly not a life skill that Helena had gotten around to teaching her.

Hey Erika 👋, we all know you read on here, maybe it is time to take on board some of the commentary 🤔

Last edited:
Imagine if everyone here went on her comments or youtube and put 🦊 no comments no word just 🦊 you'd start to quickly see the #retrofam and the hate views (myself included) imagine deleting all them 🦊!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.