Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have about 20 pairs of sunglasses at this stage šŸ§. I remember her display shelf for them in her old apt. So much for "special investment pieces you'll only need one of". She's full of tit.

Reactions: 7
Retro flame #4 where did Joey Goey? A dog with more air miles than the air heads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just watched an old video of her, a clog she did for a weekend on Long Island for Lornaā€™s birthday 4 years ago (Retro, Kaelin, Lorna, Niamh OSullivan & another girl I didnā€™t catch)

Iā€™m still dying to know what happened between her and Niamh Oā€™Sullivan - it seems like more than just growing apart after Niamh moved home, they never mention each other on Instagram

Anyway, she vlogged the whole weekend which Iā€™m going to guess did everyoneā€™s head in
She was filming Lorna opening her presents and was giving off to Niamh about hanging a party banner crooked..and then mentioned it again in a different part of the video. Got the sense sheā€™d be the person on a holiday who never helps with any of the practical stuff (too busy taking photos) but always moans.
Think it explains a lot

Reactions: 11
I just watched an old video of her, a clog she did for a weekend on Long Island for Lornaā€™s birthday 4 years ago (Retro, Kaelin, Lorna, Niamh OSullivan & another girl I didnā€™t catch)

Iā€™m still dying to know what happened between her and Niamh Oā€™Sullivan - it seems like more than just growing apart after Niamh moved home, they never mention each other on Instagram

Anyway, she vlogged the whole weekend which Iā€™m going to guess did everyoneā€™s head in
She was filming Lorna opening her presents and was giving off to Niamh about hanging a party banner crooked..and then mentioned it again in a different part of the video. Got the sense sheā€™d be the person on a holiday who never helps with any of the practical stuff (too busy taking photos) but always moans.
Think it explains a lot
Lorna seems to be a nice girl I don't know what she's doing with the Foxes. I liked Niamh, but I think she was too much of a home bird to stay long term.

Reactions: 2
Dear Diary

Cause the haters gona hate hate hate hate hate. Tay Tay really has that spot on. I feel like everyone is against us for actually doing our job and posting outfit inspiration with links to countless jumpers and runners. And what is their obsession with Joeyā€™s whereabouts? Heā€™s not even my dog, even though I did talk about him in every insta story and vlogs. So I just canā€™t understand why people would ask when Iā€™ve essentially never mentioned him ever. Because heā€™s not my dog. Truth is, he went back to New Yark with David. David is also not my boyfriend so why would I answer questions on him. Tammy is my boyfriend.

I thought it would be really handy to show people my Sant Lauraant sunglasses as well as a cheap ass pair from Amazon. I kept referencing Amazon Ireland, then someone commented that Amazon Ireland doesnā€™t exist, itā€™s just co.uk. I never knew that!!!!! How does Ireland not have Amazon? Weird oh well I donā€™t need to think about that now I am back in New Yark!

Got such a random comment from the dentist from Finding Nemo. Canā€™t believe he follows me. I also didnā€™t know he was on the gram. Anyway he must be trying to get back to New Yark too because he had so many questions. I told him to email me, to also get a Lawyer and to have a lovely weekend. Maybe his wife is into my style but either way happy to get the insta engagement.

xoxo

Red Fox šŸ¦Š

Think it explains a lot
Yes something definitely happened there with Niamh Oā€™Sullivan. I like her, she has a great sense of humour and nice style as well as coming across very sound. Retro seems like the opposite so not surprised.

didnā€™t they both work for that same bag brand??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just looked at the post there and the comments from p Sherman, and I just want to say, whoever Gillian is, youā€™re a bleeping legend šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Think it explains a lot
I remember watching that vlog years ago and thought it was nice but looking back now you can see how stiff and uptight she is, and in both interactions with Niamh she's criticizing her! Niamh is better off without her. I'm also lolling at Erika seeing lime in the drinks Niamh made and asking is it cucumber...wtf šŸ˜‚ Eh yeah they're both green but that's about where the similarities end šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember watching that vlog years ago and thought it was nice but looking back now you can see how stiff and uptight she is, and in both interactions with Niamh she's criticizing her! Niamh is better off without her. I'm also lolling at Erika seeing lime in the drinks Niamh made and asking is it cucumber...wtf šŸ˜‚ Eh yeah they're both green but that's about where the similarities end šŸ˜‚
ā€œis that cucumberā€ ....ā€Nooooo itā€™s limeā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ not the sharpest

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She must have about 20 pairs of sunglasses at this stage šŸ§. I remember her display shelf for them in her old apt. So much for "special investment pieces you'll only need one of". She's full of tit.
ā€œinvistmint piece.... if that makes sinseā€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yes it looks like she deleted Gillianā€™s second comment!! And she said she doesnā€™t delete messages. Oh I suppose itā€™s some issue with insta where it just deletes random comments? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yup I left comments on her YouTube about the ā‚¬20k saga and surprise surprise all deleted. When will the mask come crumbling down like it did on her parents??

Reactions: 6
It proves she's on her way back or is already there anyway I think. Transparency my hole

I HATE the way it's so difficult to call out these bloody influencers on their wrong doings. šŸ™„ What a sad little life to live, watching your posts like a hawk incase somebody posts something that isn't licking your hole or asking where you got an item so you can make money from an AF link! Just be honest and everyone would be so much happier!

Reactions: 5
I HATE the way it's so difficult to call out these bloody influencers on their wrong doings. šŸ™„ What a sad little life to live, watching your posts like a hawk incase somebody posts something that isn't licking your hole or asking where you got an item so you can make money from an AF link! Just be honest and everyone would be so much happier!
This is the main reason this site exists and people want it taken down , for allowing freedom of speech! Itā€™s these people who live in their own little dictatorship controlled by them, for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.