Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I replied again! I think my comments are pretty fair!
Fair play to you. I can only guess she’ll delete it.
the other comment was from a brand that was using a different account. said that Erica and the sister had been in touch with them before on the bed... but Erica had deleted her earlier comment. not sure what they were.

Reactions: 2
She must be sitting on Instagram and Tattle.We’re probably holding her back from a So So Nice massage & cocktails in her 5* resort in Mexico 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will she:
A: delete your reply and say nothing
B: come on her stories claiming she's being trolled or bullied
Or
C: block P Sherman and never mention it again, but come on stories and do an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brilliant response, fair and not mean

It’s been deleted because it doesn’t for the troll narrative

Reactions: 4
She is no doubt seething, comments gone but that Erika for you can’t handle being asked genuine questions unless it’s about swipe ups or links 🙄she’s quick to delete and block because she that blantantly knows she has done something shady! As per usual!

She is no doubt seething, comments gone but that Erika for you can’t handle being asked genuine questions unless it’s about swipe ups or links 🙄she’s quick to delete and block because she that blantantly knows she has done something shady! As per usual!
Hi Erica, if you don’t want to reply on Instagram why not just reply here?
we know you like to read this 👋👋👋👋🤷‍♀️🤦

Reactions: 9
Hey Erika, how’s it going? Just a brief synopsis to clarify why this thread is where it is. Everyone just wanted a bit of honesty from someone who is trying to sell them stuff on the daily! Just a bit of honesty. No one is asking or expecting you to share every moment of your life. Don’t think anyone needs that. But when people see through the incredibly transparent wall of dishonesty I guess they just want answers. To continue “influencing” maybe build some trust. Have a lovely weekend!

Reactions: 10
Has no problem vlogging snooze worthy videos or design hauls!
Hey Erika, how’s it going? Just a brief synopsis to clarify why this thread is where it is. Everyone just wanted a bit of honesty from someone who is trying to sell them stuff on the daily! Just a bit of honesty. No one is asking or expecting you to share every moment of your life. Don’t think anyone needs that. But when people see through the incredibly transparent wall of dishonesty I guess they just want answers. To continue “influencing” maybe build some trust. Have a lovely weekend!
Has no problem vlogging pure snooze worthy content, out of touch design hauls, deceptive spotlight ads and so much more!

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t blocked me but deleted the comment even though “she hasn’t been deleting comments”! The only reason I had to use P Sherman was because she already blocked my personal account a while back asking about Joey 😂
She’s so insincere, I don’t know how she’s comfortable with how she behaves on Social Media! I really don’t think I was trolling her, everything I said was 100% true I guess it just rattled her. Says a lot about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it's so pointless when they delete comments hours or days after acknowledging them. Anyone could have a screenshot of them before deletion and Erika saying she "don't delete comments" and make her look like even more of a liar.

Honestly, these influencers wouldn't last 5 minutes in a real job with mild consecutive criticism, never mind actual criticism.

Reactions: 6
Her christmas holiday has really caused her a lot of probs aside from the issue of her getting back, im sure its having a knock on effect on her business. Her not being US based wont suit her US clients like ann taylor for example. They are not going to go to the expense of shipping her outfits and paying customs charges for a few snaps. They will get a US based influencer to do it instead. The only steady irish customer seems to be spotlight however i believe she was brought on board for their US launch as they have more than enough irish based influencers on their books. The facade is cracking hence the passive aggressive replies and deleting. Her new yark dream is crumbling around her both business wise and personally im sure. all down to spending christmas in kerry.

Reactions: 5
Are they going to just randomly announce one day they are back in NYC?

Reactions: 2
Dunno if it’s the same now but in December a lot of the direct flights to the US seemed to be Sunday’s (going off pals who were going on them), so she might be fecking off tomorrow! The island will be so sad to see her go I’m sure 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.