Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s replied to the insta comment
She passively aggressively replied you mean!!!
All the info about how to trick Aer Lingus into thinking your dog is a support dog is online?!
Check in with your lawyer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had a good laugh at that exchange. The email address bit 😂. Why would you get so defensive if you're not doing anything shady? And advising you to look online for the dog info... eh we have looked online and it says your dog must be a service dog and Joey's not... We want to know if you've lied about him being a service dog or whether Aer Lingus change their rules for certain customers.

Reactions: 17
That response was beyond condescending! Without a doubt is reading here and the only reason she responded! Erika, where is your honesty? And transparency that you preach about or it that just for over priced swipes ups you hope to make money off! Sly as a fox (literally)!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Didn't her and Kaelin initially say they would do a video about how they travelled with Joey? And yet, crickets and she gets smart if you ask? Very egotistical behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Ohhh I see there's a new YouTube video up....

Brief synopsis so she doesn't get any additional views 😂
1. The big thank you to you for it being international women's Day and for following her. So thank you.
Also she mentions she gets the odd hateful comment from people having a bad day
2. Flogging her jewelry collection again
3. Flogging more spotlight plastic garbage while somehow keeping a straight face
4. Her showing us all sunglasses she packed for her holidays ... Who packs 4 pairs of black sunglasses? She also mentioned her SANT LARANT ones I can't with the mispronunciation.
She also bought what I can only describe as the Balenciaga sunglasses version of her rotten Balenciaga pointed shoes 🤢
5. She was going to watch the Megan Markle interview and wanted to be all ready and have her skincare done before it starts
6. Drumroll please Rossbeige

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the bleeping toothpaste again isn’t it!???

if she has a clip of her making a cauf-eeeeeeeee and going for a waulkkkkkk I’m gonna hurt something 😆

Reactions: 4
So passive aggressive people should call her out on it. If someone asks a question on her YouTube she calls them out for bullying.🙄🙄 Such double standards it's pathetic really.

Also has she restricted comments on her latest YouTube video?? Ever hear of free speech Erica??? Can't keep the lies hidden for too long🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I dislike her response. She told us she would give us information on the dog which she never did. So she lied and is now being a self righteous (sorry in advance for the use of the word) bleep about it!

Reactions: 6
Are we going to have 10 more days of this nonsense limbo land!
Own your truth! Just come on & say, we’re transiting back to NYC, tough few days. Chat in a while

Reactions: 1
Lol, the snarky response from her. You make a living from your followers who watched and supported you leave NY for a holiday at home for Christmas, ignoring the Irish Govertment that asked people not to travel home for it. Your sister's dog was on the plane which you said she would fill people in on and didn't. The endless posts of a car you couldn't really drive anywhere in, the countless pics of the same beach, flogging spotlight toothpaste to death but now you're trying to get back to NY nothing......🙄
Anyone else think she's doing all this to build up suspense, when she is back there'll be a big vlog which will then get heaps of views and engagement, looks good for her account??

Reactions: 17
A big vlog which will really be boring, beige, click bait and reveal duck all on anything, with an ad or 4 thrown in for good measure

The average age of the women who have commented on her latest YouTube vid is approx 55 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has she answered the coffee machines questions or has that distraction tactic been promptly forgotten about?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lots of you want to know where the glasses are from so here’s the swipe up to watch my click bait if you want to know where to buy them. I need the views as it’s the only way I can make money these days!

Reactions: 6
I didn't look at her vid but I saw they are tagged in her description as Balenciaga, YSL, Saint Laurent and then one Amazon pair to make herself relatable. If her designer purchases are one off "life investment pieces" why does she need 3 pairs? bleeping idiot! If one vlog went by where she didn't drop skme form of designer brand I think I'd die from shock!

Reactions: 5
Are they loco in acapulco or gearing up for paddy’s day in nyc?
Surely the “silence” is harmful to the engagement money train?
So obnoxious with the replies and timed posts.
Bring us on the re-entry to Biden land galz!

Lots of you want to know where the glasses are from so here’s the swipe up to watch my click bait if you want to know where to buy them.
Oh lol I forgot that part in my video synopsis everything she was showing was because "a lot of you have been asking about" or else "some of you have been asking about" ... Who are these people 😂

Reactions: 1
It's suspected David and Joey headed back weeks ago. Joey for emotional support and all that
They must have registered Joey as David’s support animal so. To be fair him and Tommy probably need the support, putting up with red and brown foxes can’t be easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.