Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think people would have more respect for them if they were honest, instead of all the bland beige perfectly curated crap.

Reactions: 7
For me all respect is lost to be honest. The 20K, the lying, the sneakiness, the blandness, the talking down she does to others sometimes on her stories, the encouraging ridiculous spending, the deceptiveness...

Reactions: 6
For me all respect is lost to be honest. The 20K, the lying, the sneakiness, the blandness, the talking down she does to others sometimes on her stories, the encouraging ridiculous spending, the deceptiveness...
Oh like that gone a long time ago everything that comes out of her mouth is a curated lie

Reactions: 1
So catch me up, has she posted today besides the birthday message? It's a few days since either of them posted to grid - very unusual for them, right? And with no acknowledgement of having time off etc?
I mean I get that they're sly - it's half the joy of observing them, the sneaky nature of them both - but why the duck wouldn't they just say "so we're both going to take a week/fortnight off to spend time with our loved ones with no distractions: see ye on the other side" - no need for details, nobody needs to know which side of the Atlantic those loved ones are on, just do your thing quietly if that's what you want to do. But no, the policy is always 1.Vague 2.Lie 3.Delete comment 4.Block user 5. Never speak of it again.
No integrity.

Reactions: 9
Whoever copped the white love heart over the date/time on her latest vlog, well done!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
How long realistically can they go with so little activity on their social media accounts? People are going to assume something is up, if they haven't already.

Reactions: 5
I actually feel sorry for them, what a pathetic existence. Does anyone watch This Is Us? Red fox reminds me of Randall all pent up from trying to be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A non dear diary post to have a rant and a few questions!!

Instagram seems to be Retros main source of income. If insta favours frequency, timeliness and strong engagement, and you haven’t posted for 5 days surely that’s going to impact your main source of income?

Everyone responds well to genuine and real posts. I’d love to see a sincere and genuine piece of content but it doesn’t seem likely, ever! It’s all so weird and fake.

how many of us are following just to see what way she will spin the return to New Yark?

anyone remember a year (or less) ago and Retro was saying she could see lots of people watching her YouTube videos and were not subscribed, and asked them to just subscribe. You don’t need to point out you realise people don’t want to subscribe. Just move on and focus on people who have and want to.

I agree with Ellie-94 who is speculating they might have tried to secure some solid Irish contracts while home, and it didn’t prove very fruitful. Ireland is a small market and it seems pretty full. Ireland always loved the tall, thin, blonde model type. You only have to look back to Rosanna, Pippa and crew to see it hasn’t deviated that far with the likes of Limerick Louise.

with the best part of a year out of the US influencer market with everything cancelled for most / all of last year, I would say they are starting from scratch in New York!

also agree with the comment that I bet when she started working in a real job in a real company she couldn’t hack the reality of office politics and getting your head down and working hard. Anyone else feel a pang of jealously when you are sitting in a warm office all day during the summer (or a warm small bedroom last summer) knowing you’ve late meetings and you check insta to see what’s going on and all the influencers are on some 4th of July boat. What I thought was an amazing life was most likely all fake.

the real question is, will this influencer trend end anytime soon? And what will they all do!

Reactions: 16
The funny thing is Retro was one of the first to become a blogger (back in the days when they actually had to write reviews instead of taking a quick video), and she worked hard at it in the beginning. I honestly think she is so entitled that she think she doesn't have to make any effort anymore and think we should just bow down at her greatness. So Sue is the EXACT same! In reality they should be working hard now to maintain their followers when there are so many others in the market too! Doses the pair of em. End Influencers!

Reactions: 12
I’m waiting for the NY update & then I’m bowing out. Another influencer cull is on the cards for me.

Reactions: 9
I know they are a bit weary posting on social media for trying to get back to USA but if they go into detail of how they did it after would be interesting and they’d actually get a lot of interaction from it from nosey people like me 😂 but life is perfect for them it will all be plain sailing whenever we hear

Reactions: 2
Clearly with her lack of stories they are up to something, where is her so called soo sooo nice transparency now?

Reactions: 3
to be honest, for the first time in my life, we just blagged our way. It’s really easy to travel with a support dog so we just did it.

lots of love
Erica xoxo

Dear Diary

Delonnnghee require me to post a few demo videos of the product so last week I recorded a few. I can continue posting when I’m lying low after our flight back to New Yark. I’ve also given Mom my log in and saved the videos on her phone so if we are stuck we have back up.

I’ve done the same with a few other videos and posts to keep us going.

Tommy made us potatoes on pizza, my favourite.

He had his two T-shirt’s and two pairs of jeans hanging in my wardrobe so I’ve asked him to move these to the kitchen. There is a spare cupboard with plenty of room for those in there.

I am hoping to film the following videos soon:

1. How to style a black blazer to wfh and still look chic and you know, put together
2. Ann Taylor latest 60 yr old housewife put together look
3. How to make an iced coffee, that is so so nice. Not just an iced coffee. A so so nice one
4. How to use my new coffee machine demo. Ok I got a new one for the new apartment so will wait to film it there.
5. How to style an apartment on a budget. And by budget I mean spend a lot on classic items to have for 1-2 years and then sell on to someone else via Instagram. Shout out to my followers.

sooo good to be back in New Yark. Just booked my flights home for Christmas. Such good value!

Lots of love
Red Fox 🦊
xoxo
When Tattle Erika is so much more entertaining than the real one 🤣🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think Erica will address Mexico until she’s back in New York. Can’t the travel restrictions change at anytime? Imagine being in Mexico for a week then being told you won’t be allowed back in the US, I don’t think Erica could take the embarrassment of having something going wrong.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.