Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Diary

jet lagged and missing my green juice. Couldn’t sleep last night. I need to avoid posting on the gram for a few days at least until I can think of how to approach the return to NY. The truth is, there are so many water stains and god knows what else kinda other stains on my white couch that I can’t muster up the energy to vlog. I’m just drained from it.

after a few days pass I will upload a “your questions answered my return to NYC” video and skim most of the questions and just say “we are back and so excited”. That should cover it.

In the mean time we are emailing US brands like crazy to get a few collabs. its crazy how things dry up and because my frequency of posting has dipped and lack of reels it is definitely trickier but pushing on through.

need to get the ali express rose gold hair tongs back on track.

Ok just off to delete a few comments before i take a nap.

Erica
xoxo
No pressure.. but I hope you never stop doing these dear diary posts 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Seriously though questions on a coffee maker come on shes having us on now!!! Why would anyone need to ask her a question about it 😆 is it value for money she wouldn’t know didn’t pay for it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video was absolutely useless, it's not showing anyone how to do anything because it's so sped up. Why didn't she do a proper tutorial if she was going to bother at all.

Reactions: 2
That video was absolutely useless, it's not showing anyone how to do anything because it's so sped up. Why didn't she do a proper tutorial if she was going to bother at all.
It’s just one of them ones that you just move the coffee around it’s all presets, my friend calls them “counter top tinsel, for people who think they are better than nespresso but don’t want to learn about coffee”. She used to work in a coffee shop and is coffee nuts, so forgive her.
You just select latte and then fill the milk, it does the frothing, and grinds out the amount of the coffee. Then you just put the ground coffee beans in the group head and press go.
I don’t think she could tell you anything about setting it up, the coffee dose or anything. Thats why it’s so speed up.
Just a few of pre recorded videos we’ll get, not even the creativity for new content. And I bet there are some more pre recorded ones to come for the questions we all asked about the machine, “ok, so you guys were asking... ” “...it’s sow sow nice”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The thing I find so funny is the "well a few of you were asking" 😂😂😂 who was asking ??!! I'd really be questioning my audience if that's the intellect of some of the questions!!

Reactions: 1
Dear Diary

jet lagged and missing my green juice. Couldn’t sleep last night. I need to avoid posting on the gram for a few days at least until I can think of how to approach the return to NY. The truth is, there are so many water stains and god knows what else kinda other stains on my white couch that I can’t muster up the energy to vlog. I’m just drained from it.

after a few days pass I will upload a “your questions answered my return to NYC” video and skim most of the questions and just say “we are back and so excited”. That should cover it.

In the mean time we are emailing US brands like crazy to get a few collabs. its crazy how things dry up and because my frequency of posting has dipped and lack of reels it is definitely trickier but pushing on through.

need to get the ali express rose gold hair tongs back on track.

Ok just off to delete a few comments before i take a nap.

Erica
xoxo
Hi Erica,

just do what you did with the questions about how he got the dog back to Ireland... tell us all that there’s been lots of questions and Kaelin is going to answer them.

The thing I find so funny is the "well a few of you were asking" 😂😂😂 who was asking ??!! I'd really be questioning my audience if that's the intellect of some of the questions!!
Probs the same people who coent #RetroFlameFam on her YouTube vids and ask her to do a demo on making her bed 😂😂😂😂 Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Erica,

just do what you did with the questions about how he got the dog back to Ireland... tell us all that there’s been lots of questions and Kaelin is going to answer them.
to be honest, for the first time in my life, we just blagged our way. It’s really easy to travel with a support dog so we just did it.

lots of love
Erica xoxo

Dear Diary

Delonnnghee require me to post a few demo videos of the product so last week I recorded a few. I can continue posting when I’m lying low after our flight back to New Yark. I’ve also given Mom my log in and saved the videos on her phone so if we are stuck we have back up.

I’ve done the same with a few other videos and posts to keep us going.

Tommy made us potatoes on pizza, my favourite.

He had his two T-shirt’s and two pairs of jeans hanging in my wardrobe so I’ve asked him to move these to the kitchen. There is a spare cupboard with plenty of room for those in there.

I am hoping to film the following videos soon:

1. How to style a black blazer to wfh and still look chic and you know, put together
2. Ann Taylor latest 60 yr old housewife put together look
3. How to make an iced coffee, that is so so nice. Not just an iced coffee. A so so nice one
4. How to use my new coffee machine demo. Ok I got a new one for the new apartment so will wait to film it there.
5. How to style an apartment on a budget. And by budget I mean spend a lot on classic items to have for 1-2 years and then sell on to someone else via Instagram. Shout out to my followers.

sooo good to be back in New Yark. Just booked my flights home for Christmas. Such good value!

Lots of love
Red Fox 🦊
xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
to be honest, for the first time in my life, we just blagged our way. It’s really easy to travel with a support dog so we just did it.

lots of love
Erica xoxo

Dear Diary

Delonnnghee require me to post a few demo videos of the product so last week I recorded a few. I can continue posting when I’m lying low after our flight back to New Yark. I’ve also given Mom my log in and saved the videos on her phone so if we are stuck we have back up.

I’ve done the same with a few other videos and posts to keep us going.

Tommy made us potatoes on pizza, my favourite.

He had his two T-shirt’s and two pairs of jeans hanging in my wardrobe so I’ve asked him to move these to the kitchen. There is a spare cupboard with plenty of room for those in there.

I am hoping to film the following videos soon:

1. How to style a black blazer to wfh and still look chic and you know, put together
2. Ann Taylor latest 60 yr old housewife put together look
3. How to make an iced coffee, that is so so nice. Not just an iced coffee. A so so nice one
4. How to use my new coffee machine demo. Ok I got a new one for the new apartment so will wait to film it there.
5. How to style an apartment on a budget. And by budget I mean spend a lot on classic items to have for 1-2 years and then sell on to someone else via Instagram. Shout out to my followers.

sooo good to be back in New Yark. Just booked my flights home for Christmas. Such good value!

Lots of love
Red Fox 🦊
xoxo
Imma give you an Oscar 🏅🥇🏆

Reactions: 3
Oh ladies I can wait for this picture of the sky from the cream couch, I've a feeling it's close!!

• Haha
It's sooooooo funny that won't tell anyone their plans to go block and even blocked someone who asked 😂😂😂. That is absolutely bizarre. Of course her followers are going to ask her that, she's a vlogger.

Are they really going to just arrive back in nyc and pretend like it’s no big deal? Like we won’t notice? 😅

• Haha
perhaps a vlog in a couple of weeks about her "break from social media" cause she was sooooo exhausted from it all with a moving segment thrown in to distract :)
Wifi must be poor where she is atm....

If they're in another country it must be killing them to not be able to brag about their vacay 😂.

I moved to New York in 2016, I started following Erika shortly before I went because she was also Irish living in NYC. Over the years I’ve slowly become disinterested but I didn’t realise until I found this sub how much I had let her talk about working hard /hustling get to me. I always though that I was quite aware of the pressures of social media on women but it was only when I followed here and people called her out that it made be reflect on how I had internalised that message that if we weren’t “hustling” all the time or chasing specific goals etc. we are failures. It’s quite damaging because it’s hidden in plain sight as being feminist when really it’s quite the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.