Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my money's on a big fight with tommy cos he flew off somewhere hot instead of moping alone in nyc
That would win an award for coldest break up - flying home for Christmas without him, so he gives the two fingers back by getting a winter tan! Ooof

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That would win an award for coldest break up - flying home for Christmas without him, so he gives the two fingers back by getting a winter tan! Ooof
Fair play to him, go off on the lash and soak up some relaxation where a phone isn't shoved in his face

Fair play to him, go off on the lash and soak up some relaxation where a phone isn't shoved in his face
He feckin deserves it....a trooper working hard all year and that's before he does his actual day job. Feliz Navidad Tommy! 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
it's really odd that she went home without him. points to them not having a solid relationship imo.

Reactions: 5
Waiting for the reason why in a few days... Life update blog etc
"Life update/CHATS" or "sit down chat" or "Chatty Vlog" or more clickbait titles like "MASSIVE life update" "Why I've been so quiet" "Breaking news" ... 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Feel free to use any of these Retro 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it's really odd that she went home without him. points to them not having a solid relationship imo.
I'd really be surprised now if there wasn't something going on with their relationship, she's being so quiet usually she's very keen to 'take' us everywhere or otherwise she's traipsing from county to county in the name of work and doesn't want us to see...

Hats off to Tommy, he pulled a blinder there after being left alone in New York he takes a trip to Miami and takes a well deserved rest. Absolutely fair play to him.

Reactions: 15
i think they seem solid. and i don't think it's the end of the world that she went home and he could not. they have been together non stop all year and i think it's a sign of independence tbh. i also think they were hopeful that tommy's work might allow him off or that the rules would change in the US for returning and he'd make it to kerry this year.

i mean...what are the alternatives. she stays in NYC so her grown ass bf doesn't get lonely.

There are lots of people who dont spend xmas together. As has been mentioned already, he is in the US on his own visa and he would be required to be on US soil to work. There are tax implications for his company if he works from Ireland. He cant risk being stuck in Ireland and not being able to return, he could loose his job and in turn loose his visa. His visa would be linked to his current employment. TBH I wouldnt have come home either under the current circumstances. I think staying in the US was the right decision.

yeah totally. I would have stayed too. I just thought retro would have stayed with him. I am surprised any of them travelled home during a pandemic tbh.

^^ I get your point. I guess it kind of depends on the dynamic of the relationship and every relationship is different. But I wouldn't be too sure.

Reactions: 3
Started watching Tarmarz vlog from today and then BOOM sponsored by Spotlight and immediately turned off 🤢🤢🤢 who isn't out flogging spotlight? I'm dying of second hand embarrassment here 😳😳

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Started watching Tarmarz vlog from today and then BOOM sponsored by Spotlight and immediately turned off 🤢🤢🤢 who isn't out flogging spotlight? I'm dying of second hand embarrassment here 😳😳
it's the laziest marketing and removes any iota of luxury from the brand to have constant influencer sponsorship

I also think Tommy works in construction, therefore couldn’t be worried about getting back into the USA for his job where as the other 3 are working from home therefore their location doesn’t matter for them, I also think in a vlog they mentioned not getting back until February time.. could be wrong however

Reactions: 1
I also think Tommy works in construction, therefore couldn’t be worried about getting back into the USA for his job where as the other 3 are working from home therefore their location doesn’t matter for them, I also think in a vlog they mentioned not getting back until February time.. could be wrong however
He's a project manager for a very big tech company, I believe

Reactions: 2
How so? Erika posted a few stories today.
Ah you know what, I stand corrected! I see that her sisters phone was broken over the weekend which makes sense. I hadn’t seen any posts about taking a SM break so thought it seemed unusual. Erika is posting but I feel like not as often as usual..however, it is Christmas and they are presumably enjoying downtime and I am on Instagram a lot more so it’s probably just me 😅

From Kaelin’s stories it looks like they had an army for breakfast/brunch. not exactly keeping contacts low 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.