Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next few weeks will be very tough for them to fill their stories . She is already struggling to show the car . Could see them going back US sooner than expected . Kerry during lockdown with 5 km limit is fairly boring - who knew .
Is that beach within their 5k? I assume not because they always drive to it?

Reactions: 1
Ya I think they’ll head back sooner before they can’t go....
And straight back to flouncing around the streets of NY like a Real Housewives reject 🙄 Sure she'll have to be out viewing every apartment in Manhatten to find the next "soooo nice" place to put all her newly bought "soooo nice" interiors.

Reactions: 2
Did she not say she planned on staying in Ireland until like March or something!?

The curry🤢, her page is the only page I never get food envy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the “she’s so Mercedes” actually on the car or does she write it in her Insta post? I can’t tell! If it is in the car, it’s looks terrible

Is the “she’s so Mercedes” actually on the car or does she write it in her Insta post? I can’t tell! If it is in the car, it’s looks terrible
It’s on the car!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Couldn’t pay me to drive it, I’d be mortified

It always seems like their house is 5 km from everything ! But maybe some from there can verify ?
Yeah they’re within 5k of the beach. For safety you’d almost have to drive, I wouldn’t walk the narrow windy roads

Reactions: 6
Did she not say she planned on staying in Ireland until like March or something!?

That curry looks like watery diarrhoea. Let’s hope it tastes slightly better.

Is the 5km rule in place at the moment? I thought that came in at midnight tonight.

Her
Yeh it is from midnight I was just wondering going forward what they would post about if they couldn't get to that beach 😂
Her favourite place isn't it think that's what she posted. Oh did the sister change her hair colour

Their food looks rotten and real rough and ready. Ketchup on everything which I find vile and a bit ignorant looking in company at restaurants. How did mom get so famous for her spreads, it's usually an Indian or Chinese and the rest is salads from supervalu and fry ups

Reactions: 3
I thought that was some kind of chunky vegetable soup, not curry sauce, so watery looking. If their mom was a good cook, her children would know the basics of cooking. I grew up watching my parents cooking and helping them in the kitchen, and as a result I knew how to cook as an adult. I don't know how Erika and Kaelin can barely make toast if they were reared in a house with a culinary goddess.

Reactions: 8
Maybe it's just me but all I can see when I look at that car photo is "Sue's Mercedes"
I'd love to think people seeing her on the road might assume she was a pretentious bint named Susan who likes to label her property 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone watch Kaelins video? I'm curious if she's flogging anything cos she only posts videos when it's #sp #ad #content #paidpartnership #freebe #DiscountCodeBelow #hashtag

There is retro all dressed up fake tan and full makeup and there's me pjammas and movie please tell me I'm not the only one in pjammas on new years eve

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.