Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that's a bit Celtic Tiger nonsense isn't it, a bleeping luxury "staycation" an hour and three quarters from home during the third wave of a pandemic.
But that family are Celtic Tiger personified, all fur coat and no knickers, everything paid for with monopoly money and no thought for the consequences.
When you think about the sacrifices some of us are making, and the sacrifices we are all being asked to make, it's a bit sickening to see people like this flaunting their lack of consideration. Tone deaf as always.
But she's working grrrrrrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And you know what else? The condescending way she does giveaways..

"Such a nice treat for one of you"

As if her lowly followers could never obtain that product ever only if they won it. It irritates me every single giveaway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope her followers see sense and unfollow now. Visiting hotels and spas under the guise of "work" is bleeping abhorrent right now. I cannot get over the level of entitlement with Erika. I used to like her years ago, but she's shown her true colours.

Reactions: 7
Ah lads be fair to poor Erika. She’s had a hard few weeks of decorating the table for Christmas and driving in her borrowed Mercedes, not to mention all of her toothpaste promotion. She clearly needed some R&R after such a stressful few weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope her followers see sense and unfollow now. Visiting hotels and spas under the guise of "work" is bleeping abhorrent right now. I cannot get over the level of entitlement with Erika. I used to like her years ago, but she's shown her true colours.
Dyou know, if she went to the hotel and did whatever she was paid to do, I'd say fair enough. But bringing along the mother and the gormless sister and incorporating a shopping trip was just unnecessary and stupid on several levels.
If the sister could advertise "hard seltzer" while posing on her own in the good sitting room, surely Erika could've gone with "I needed to get away from the cloying arms of my family and Voguey and Joey and have a bit of alone time so off I popped to Hayfield Manor/for a spa day etc aaaaah blissful silence and peace!"

Reactions: 11
What the heck are they going to do if we end up back in a 2km or 5km lock down in January. Like her, and those with the same attitude’s behaviour now is driving us towards it. They’ll have zero content other than the house and Rossbeigh.
She’ll be skutching the roads. She’ll HAVE to travel for work.

Reactions: 2
Not a post today. I hope she's finally shamed into staying at home
Lol probably not too oblivious for that, she's probably keeping the content for her boring vlog instead with her work collab or whatever she's doing ... She's really gonna have to get creative with the vlogs when the restrictions come in!!

Lol probably not too oblivious for that, she's probably keeping the content for her boring vlog instead with her work collab or whatever she's doing ... She's really gonna have to get creative with the vlogs when the restrictions come in!!
Plenty more pasta recipes up her sleeve i'd say 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can't believe she came back home and left her boyfriend in NY. He's an adult, and I'm sure won't be alone over Christmas, but how cold can you be...
Bizarre to me, I couldn't do that to my other half.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
But she needs the flashy car to go to Rossbeigh.? Well I take that back as my car isint exactly average but I wouldn't say that about anyone who's gone off and bought theirs. Kaelin probably has that car herself now. Free car rental.. Why not take it.
Kaelin has a 1 series BMW, well had, unless she sold

Just noticed a huge jump in Retro's followers, it seemed like it was only 159,000 the other day and is now 166k. By any standards that's a huge gain in followers, when she hasn't done anything to speak of? Can't understand how Kaelin's number of followers stay the same, or even grow as her content is virtually non-existant!

Reactions: 4
Yes according to social blade nearly 2K in the last 30 days, for what? Maybe her insta comp with Spotlight? But I'm hesitate to believe tbh

Reactions: 4
Yes according to social blade nearly 2K in the last 30 days, for what? Maybe her insta comp with Spotlight? But I'm hesitate to believe tbh
I checked her social blade earlier, her followers were 159k on there but she is 166k now. It doesn't add up...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.