Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing that she left that slip - that they obviously had people over . Anything but answer how the dog on the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like they were feeding at least 12 at that breakfast/brunch.
Eejits.

Reactions: 1
I just joined so I can comment on this thread 😅. I’m from NYC and follow bloggers w/a similar aesthetic as Erika so I was bound to come across her page. I’m in my mid-30s and happen to like her looks overall (trust me, I wish I could pull off color and texture the way Blair Eadie can but we’re not all blessed so monochrome is life) although a few of her outfits get a hard pass from me (like that weird black sheer top w/the white frilly detailing which reminds me of a sea creature lol).

I was veryyy hesitant to follow her at first because something about her vibe bugged me; one of them being “here’s anotherrr 20-something year old who moves to NYC and is living out her Sex And The City fantasies and treats this city like her own personal playground”. Cue eyeroll. I get that NYC gives that rush to many who move here, but I get a bit annoyed when people don’t realize there’s life, culture, and communities outside of Manhattan. As an influencer who is actually living here and not just visiting, it’d be refreshing to see her explore the rest of this amazing city and share that with her followers. Also, somebody mentioned that her content is overly curated and that exactly it! That was one of the feelings I had about her that I couldn’t describe. I get this is her brand and how she makes money but the overly polished and perfect thing gets so boring. Overall, I do enjoy most of her content and prefer her over Kaelin anyway.

Reactions: 10
Lads, is she really driving a merc around with a massive “she’s Mercedes” on the doors or did she add that?

• Haha
Lads, is she really driving a merc around with a massive “she’s Mercedes” on the doors or did she add that?
It was already on the car - how else would people know that a little woman was driving a big, manly mercedes 🥴

Worst marketing campaign I've seen in a long time.

Reactions: 13
It was already on the car - how else would people know that a little woman was driving a big, manly mercedes 🥴

i'd rather drive an old corolla than have the tacky sign.

A merc fits in with her aspirations of joining her Mom in Real Housewives of Glenbeigh! It's a very 50+ brand

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what they will fill their stories with now that they are restricted to 5km in the middle of nowhere

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they should have held off on the lame rossbeigh and cooking with helena content until now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone see the fry up mom made yesterday or the day before on kaelins stories. My god there was enough for about 25 people ,platters of rashers, platters of pudding, eggs, waffles, I know mom is amazing for her"spreads" but where do they be heading with all the food?? Doubt those 3 eat very much. Plastered in ketchup and ballymaloe no doubt

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The next few weeks will be very tough for them to fill their stories . She is already struggling to show the car . Could see them going back US sooner than expected . Kerry during lockdown with 5 km limit is fairly boring - who knew .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.