Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her competition had a little over 800 entrants on YouTube but by her accounts she couldn’t believe it! Even her YouTube views are so low in comparison to her “following”. No where near relatable content sooner she realizes her days at flogging are numbered the better

Her competition had a little over 800 entrants on YouTube but by her accounts she couldn’t believe it! Even her YouTube views are so low in comparison to her “following”. No where near relatable content sooner she realizes her days at flogging are numbered the better
If you look at her youtube followers on social blade they grow by exactly 100 every 6 days. She doesn't even try to make it look convincing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's back to 159k followers now, what is going on with her Instagram - or did she cancel the order when she realised she'd been caught out :unsure: It's all so quiet with her, without the engagements to be going to, she has 0 to say

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's back to 159k followers now, what is going on with her Instagram - or did she cancel the order when she realised she'd been caught out :unsure: It's all so quiet with her, without the engagements to be going to, she has 0 to say
Never did the show me a picture thing?? Did absolutely nobody actually reply?!

Reactions: 1
Never did the show me a picture thing?? Did absolutely nobody actually reply?!
I'm surprised if none of her retrofam sheep didn't or that she didn't make up some responses if there wasn't any replies. But anyway no one wants to see her pictures from years ago!

I just realised she didn't next to or near finish vlogmas? 🤔 What was the point? No consistency anymore by her...

Reactions: 8
Shes been very quiet for the best part or xmas no trip to kildare village for her or the sister this year..

Shes been very quiet for the best part or xmas no trip to kildare village for her or the sister this year..
We’re back into level 5 now so she’d be slated if she went anywhere. It doesn’t mean she won’t go, she’ll just have to keep it quiet.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.