Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice how they went into Glenbeigh for once today and it was only mentioned here recently that we never see them in Glenbeigh Town itself 😂
Ya I noticed that!! So.obvious she reads here! And her spa day to the Ballygarry 😴😴 I live not that far from her at all and everyone is restricting movement as much as possible as theres a covid outbreak in the area but not our high flying celebrities 😡

Reactions: 3
Nice spa day for them both .🙄🙄🙄🙄 only thing I can think about now is when I be able to travel to see my nice and sister in law

Was the “soooo nice” on the picture of the bakery directed at us or is she just so unimaginative that she can’t think of a new word other than nice?

Reactions: 6
Everything is literally just so so nice, like it’s so so so nice,
it’s just so like, so nice.
Im so so glad I’m watching her vlogmas, so glad.
so anyway, you’re all so so nice on here. So nice.

Spotted in cork city today, I noticed mammy fox first then Retro!
cork city is so so nice. I hope you said hello, that would be so so nice.

She’s a twit. The sister is just as bad,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why on earth did they come home? Especially when the bf clearly had to stay for work or visa reasons. They are part of the problem in promoting that it’s ok to come back and hawk all over the place.

Reactions: 15
Are the rules quite relaxed where she is? Sorry I know I could just google this but it’s all kind of confusing!! Obv in England (where I am) we are all sticking to pretty much going to supermarkets (or shops if open) and not seeing anyone other than 1 fam on Xmas day if allowed. Guessing it’s quite relaxed if she can go for a spa day!

Reactions: 2
but it’s all she ever wanted.
What the heck are they going to do if we end up back in a 2km or 5km lock down in January. Like her, and those with the same attitude’s behaviour now is driving us towards it. They’ll have zero content other than the house and Rossbeigh.

Reactions: 4
I was very curious to see where Erika's parents live. I found their address (simple googling) but it seems like Google maps hava a hard time to locate the property even with a postcode. How is that possible? Living in the UK, I am not very familar with Ireland. Do they live in the middle of nowhere??
Yeah she lives in Glenbeigh, which is very much in the middle of no where I go down a few times of the year... I heard to locals aren’t big fans of the Fox family

Reactions: 3
Are the rules quite relaxed where she is? Sorry I know I could just google this but it’s all kind of confusing!! Obv in England (where I am) we are all sticking to pretty much going to supermarkets (or shops if open) and not seeing anyone other than 1 fam on Xmas day if allowed. Guessing it’s quite relaxed if she can go for a spa day!
The rules were relaxed a good bit from Saturday just gone, the idea being to allow people to travel so families could get together for Christmas but there will always be some who stretch it too far. We’re still being asked to limit our contacts.

Reactions: 4
Swanning around the place, are we surprised considering they like many others were strongly advised not to travel to Ireland in the first place but went anyway. So heading here there and elsewhere while they are in Ireland is not going to be an issue for them.
It's funny really, hasn't it been said before the Parents owe a fortune. You wouldn't think it looking at the Mother dressed in the best.
You'd imagine if it is true, you'd be alittle bit humbled by that but clearly not!!

jesus christ erika. cases are skyrocketing. you've had a heap of weekends away in new york and your parents house is very bleeping comfortable. stay at home! how sad are they they have to go to a hotel a few miles away to fill their empty lives?

Reactions: 17
Jesus that's a bit Celtic Tiger nonsense isn't it, a bleeping luxury "staycation" an hour and three quarters from home during the third wave of a pandemic.
But that family are Celtic Tiger personified, all fur coat and no knickers, everything paid for with monopoly money and no thought for the consequences.
When you think about the sacrifices some of us are making, and the sacrifices we are all being asked to make, it's a bit sickening to see people like this flaunting their lack of consideration. Tone deaf as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.