Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they ever say how they got the dog in the cabin?

Sorry I know it’s an old topic but just really want to know if they lied and had it registered as a service dog OR if the airline gave them special treatment because they are a C list influencer

Reactions: 3

Sorry I know it’s an old topic but just really want to know if they lied and had it registered as a service dog OR if the airline gave them special treatment because they are a C list influencer
There was a lot of dogs on their flight so I doubt it was special treatment because they’re influencers obviously I could be wrong but that’s my guess

No. She didn’t address it. She said Kaelin would share the information. they’re just hoping it will go away.

Reactions: 5
They won't address it as they know they'll get called out for it as they have pulled a fast one. The US DOT take disability very seriously and any alleged discrimination they come down like a ton of bricks so the airlines are afraid to challenge people who have the paperwork even though they probably know it's not genuine. Annoys the crap out of me people like these two thinking they can do what they like.

Reactions: 8
They are most likely sweeping it under the carpet just like the thousands of euro she won for her “company”! She protests all the time about how genuine she is and would never work with a brand she didn’t love but we all know better! Haven’t watched her vlogs and won’t as 1. she is making money from YouTube 2. I’d rather watch paint dry. It’s frustrating to think that she can’t even pay for a car hire like most when they go home, very hard to get a discount but she can get a partnership and drive around for free😡
As for the poor attempt at sharing local businesses she showed five, and they seemed to fit in with her aesthetic! Great job Erika, NOT! 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Seriously who does she think her target audience is with a Merc? We are in the middle of a pandemic and people are losing jobs ect and she's driving around in a Merc?? So insensitive to the reality that many people are facing and dealing with at the moment. Really proves she's too good to just rent any aul car for the few weeks to get her around the place.

Seriously who does she think her target audience is with a Merc? We are in the middle of a pandemic and people are losing jobs ect and she's driving around in a Merc?? So insensitive to the reality that many people are facing and dealing with at the moment. Really proves she's too good to just rent any aul car for the few weeks to get her around the place.
I find it a strange partnership. Erika is about 26 or 27 (I think), I don’t know a single woman that age who drives a merc. It’s definitely a brand I would associate with older people. I also don’t think it would be in the price point for Erika’s target audience. But sure, it’s soooooo nice.

For years expensive cars have been associated with men is she having a laugh!! I know loads of women with expensive cars maybe it’s her attitude that’s outdated!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For years expensive cars have been associated with men is she having a laugh!! I know loads of women with expensive cars maybe it’s her attitude that’s outdated!!!
LOL I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! Like what year is does Erika think we are living in

Reactions: 12
I drive a certain high end car, paid for myself in cash. Granted its not 2020 but still new enough at the time. Girls also enjoy cars and I love driving my car..seriously girl wake up. Really feel the difference compared to other cars. It's not for the sake of the brand I got it either it's the comfort unlike here where Renault or skoda probably would be frowned upon. Mercs are not as expensive as people think either. It's a Kerry mentality... Growing up I was told mercs were for the wealthy with the "leather seats". That is so not true.

I wouldn't call mercs the most classy but anyway... Its like influencer = range rover atm etc🙈 Mercs are boring and overpriced.

Reactions: 2
I find it a strange partnership. Erika is about 26 or 27 (I think), I don’t know a single woman that age who drives a merc. It’s definitely a brand I would associate with older people. I also don’t think it would be in the price point for Erika’s target audience. But sure, it’s soooooo nice.
Louise Cooney does😉

• Haha
I drive a certain high end car, paid for myself in cash. Granted its not 2020 but still new enough at the time. Girls also enjoy cars and I love driving my car..seriously girl wake up. Really feel the difference compared to other cars. It's not for the sake of the brand I got it either it's the comfort unlike here where Renault or skoda probably would be frowned upon. Mercs are not as expensive as people think either. It's a Kerry mentality... Growing up I was told mercs were for the wealthy with the "leather seats". That is so not true.

I wouldn't call mercs the most classy but anyway... Its like influencer = range rover atm etc🙈 Mercs are boring and overpriced.
Exactly you can get lease deals for mercs very cheap! I think she’s actually having us all on and she’s a 50 year old woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly you can get lease deals for mercs very cheap! I think she’s actually having us all on and she’s a 50 year old woman!!
If there's one thing people need to learn in life, 2020 car on PCP does not mean loaded.. Usually the opposite and vain 😂 I wouldn't buy a car new unless I won the lotto...you lose money just leaving the showroom.!

Reactions: 9
Why cant she get insured on her mums car like normal people do, or shock horror pay her own car rental.

Reactions: 14
I could have sworn her and Kaelin used to share a Golf/Polo when they were in Ireland, with Kaelin driving 99% of the time. I didn't actually know Retro could drive. I don't know why they couldn't keep sharing that since they're joined at the hip anyway 🙄 where is she gonna go when the country is about to go back into lockdown in two weeks time.

I could have sworn her and Kaelin used to share a Golf/Polo when they were in Ireland, with Kaelin driving 99% of the time. I didn't actually know Retro could drive. I don't know why they couldn't keep sharing that since they're joined at the hip anyway 🙄 where is she gonna go when the country is about to go back into lockdown in two weeks time.
But she needs the flashy car to go to Rossbeigh.? Well I take that back as my car isint exactly average but I wouldn't say that about anyone who's gone off and bought theirs. Kaelin probably has that car herself now. Free car rental.. Why not take it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.