Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why cant she get insured on her mums car like normal people do, or shock horror pay her own car rental.
Every time I'm home I have no choice but to pay a small fortune for a rental car, heaven forbid she would put her hand in her pocket for anything, it's so fustrating that the rest of us are struggling and she is being given free tit all the time

Reactions: 8
Be interesting to see her content during a proper lockdown from kerry in the middle of winter. Wonder if she'll stay til march after all. Id say this will be sink or swim for her - her posts receive maybe 2500 like on a very good day when compared to the likes of Louise and terrie who would get poss over 10k likes daily

Reactions: 7
One of if not they most materialistic “floggers” on Instagram! Vile creature
Hit the nail on the head, she is materialistic. It's that simple.
And they come across as snobs.
I lived in an area where I was surrounded by people like her family.
My Mum and Dad, never had much but as kids we were never wanting.
My parents worked extremely hard for what they had but we lived next door to people in huge house with big cars. They wouldn't give you a wave or the time of the day but every Sunday they'd be at Mass, carryingvlike the good caring Catholics but really they looked down on hard working people that earned an honest crust. The truth was most of them were shady and up to know good. You'd hear rumours about so and so. I remember one neighbour owed millions but managed to hang on to his million euro house🤷🏼‍♀️. That kind, maybe I'm wrong but I get the same vibes from retro and her family.
Carry on like they're above others when we all know they're no better than you or I.
I probably have a chip on my shoulder because I hated growing around that sort but it grates me, that Celtic tiger mentality.
Retro is all about the superficial and none of that crap makes you any better than anyone else. Rant over😉

Reactions: 10
The garage deserve to loose customers for this horrendous marketing attempt . I just can’t even . And it rained in Killarney when she went to take pictures . Come on God - what you playing at . First covid and now pissing on retros parade . Lousy .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
V materialistic. And the nails getting done on Kaelin’s page must mean the Vlogmas’ bingo is complete now?

She works with Lexus in the US but Mercedes when she's home?.... that's surely a conflict? There's no loyalty there anyway. Also, it's the same Mercedes marketing campaign that Louise Cooney was doing - basically trying to sell Mercedes to women.:sleep::sleep: She must be sickened at the marketing on the door of the car, gives it away that it's not really yours.

Reactions: 9
She works with Lexus in the US but Mercedes when she's home?.... that's surely a conflict? There's no loyalty there anyway. Also, it's the same Mercedes marketing campaign that Louise Cooney was doing - basically trying to sell Mercedes to women.:sleep::sleep: She must be sickened at the marketing on the door of the car, gives it away that it's not really yours.
I didn’t realise she worked with Lexus in NY as I don’t look at her Instagram that much. Are they the company that give her a car when she has to get out of the city?

Reactions: 4
If people are actually influenced to buy a Mercedes because an Instahun is driving one, all I’ll say is ‘fools and their money are soon parted’. There are surely many things that might make you buy a Merc if you can afford it, but not because Erika Fox has been given a free one to drive to the beach in the middle of winter.

Reactions: 19
Kaelins nails look like they were dipped in tit
I thought the same!
They're such an ugly shape, so bulbous around the middle - is that deliberate or is it the result of too many refills?

Reactions: 2
Hit the nail on the head, she is materialistic. It's that simple.
And they come across as snobs.
I lived in an area where I was surrounded by people like her family.
My Mum and Dad, never had much but as kids we were never wanting.
My parents worked extremely hard for what they had but we lived next door to people in huge house with big cars. They wouldn't give you a wave or the time of the day but every Sunday they'd be at Mass, carryingvlike the good caring Catholics but really they looked down on hard working people that earned an honest crust. The truth was most of them were shady and up to know good. You'd hear rumours about so and so. I remember one neighbour owed millions but managed to hang on to his million euro house🤷🏼‍♀️. That kind, maybe I'm wrong but I get the same vibes from retro and her family.
Carry on like they're above others when we all know they're no better than you or I.
I probably have a chip on my shoulder because I hated growing around that sort but it grates me, that Celtic tiger mentality.
Retro is all about the superficial and none of that crap makes you any better than anyone else. Rant over😉
The mother is a complete and utter snob. Hangs out with certain families and status. Has to always be dressed up, be seen... Yet hasn't ever properly worked to support all her spending. Sorry but hate women like that. Also Jack's restaurant is seriously expensive and it's where these yokes who waste money go as its seen as "fancy" . It's nice. But pricey. They wouldn't dare go to a proper local for normal Irish dinner in glenbeigh town for example.

Reactions: 3
She's Mercedes? Jesus Christ spare me. What woman needs to be reassured by a marketing campaign that it's OK to drive a car? I'd actively avoid them now to prove I'm not soft in the brain enough to be reeled in by such a patronising campaign, I'm sure any woman renting with them now would be recorded as a statistic to substantiate its success. Seeing Erika cruising around the boreens of Kerry in it is the final nail in the coffin of course.

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her on Instagram because she’s such a privileged bore but whilst scrolling YouTube saw she ACTUALLY went to Ireland for the annual Kerry Christmas.

What struck me as odd is she was going out to bars right before leaving? I live in NYC and was under the impression non Essential travel was discouraged but if you did travel you should be quarantining before departure or have a negative test immediately before flying to avoid putting others in harms way.

And she was out at a BAR? For drinks?! Getting facials?! Good lord.

also why would any jewelry company collab with her? She’s not that big of a name and has next to no personality 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ the pieces are super ugly too btw

Reactions: 12
I unfollowed her on Instagram because she’s such a privileged bore but whilst scrolling YouTube saw she ACTUALLY went to Ireland for the annual Kerry Christmas.

What struck me as odd is she was going out to bars right before leaving? I live in NYC and was under the impression non Essential travel was discouraged but if you did travel you should be quarantining before departure or have a negative test immediately before flying to avoid putting others in harms way.

And she was out at a BAR? For drinks?! Getting facials?! Good lord.

also why would any jewelry company collab with her? She’s not that big of a name and has next to no personality 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ the pieces are super ugly too btw
She did take a test before leaving NY HOWEVER if you caught it in a bar the day before the test it wouldn't be much use as you wouldn't show positive until a few days later when back in Ireland. So agree, mingling with people and going to bars before travelling home was stupid. I moved home to Ireland myself a while ago and the 2 weeks beforehand I basically did nothing other than go to the supermarket.

Reactions: 2
Mercedes using Erica to promote their brand. A woman that doesn’t have her own car, a woman that I’ve only ever seen as a passenger. Why? Just WHY would you be influenced to buy a car by someone that doesn’t even own one, let alone a Mercedes. Laughable!
she said they “reached out” to work with her. I doubt very much that they were the 1st ones to make contact.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She stated it’s a dream and great to be “working” together, I’m not sure what work entails talking yet another thing for free, as for them reaching out I’m not buying it either she clearly used them as a means to have wheels while driving around the county! It’s evident here Instagram page isn’t doing as well as so many others. Her engagement is super low and her followers have barley moved in the past year, A competition she entered for people within the USA had only 295 comments to win a facial 🤓

She did take a test before leaving NY HOWEVER if you caught it in a bar the day before the test it wouldn't be much use as you wouldn't show positive until a few days later when back in Ireland. So agree, mingling with people and going to bars before travelling home was stupid. I moved home to Ireland myself a while ago and the 2 weeks beforehand I basically did nothing other than go to the supermarket.
Exactly. The test is at a moment in time. You should lay low afterward to avoid picking up anything between the time of the test and flying international. It’s really not rocket science and I’m certain Erica gets that. She’s not stupid. She just did the selfish thing anyway.

The mother is a complete and utter snob. Hangs out with certain families and status. Has to always be dressed up, be seen... Yet hasn't ever properly worked to support all her spending. Sorry but hate women like that. Also Jack's restaurant is seriously expensive and it's where these yokes who waste money go as its seen as "fancy" . It's nice. But pricey. They wouldn't dare go to a proper local for normal Irish dinner in glenbeigh town for example.
They go there because they are part owners. I’m guessing that’s how the mother done the interior design. It’s cold and sterile but the food is excellent. There’s a few of them in it if my memory serves me correct.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She stated it’s a dream and great to be “working” together, I’m not sure what work entails talking yet another thing for free, as for them reaching out I’m not buying it either she clearly used them as a means to have wheels while driving around the county! It’s evident here Instagram page isn’t doing as well as so many others. Her engagement is super low and her followers have barley moved in the past year, A competition she entered for people within the USA had only 295 comments to win a facial 🤓
Didn't she ask on her stories a few days ago about car hire companies? Clearly looking for a freebie, she's shameless, she never pays for anything herself

Anyone notice how they went into Glenbeigh for once today and it was only mentioned here recently that we never see them in Glenbeigh Town itself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.