Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for Chupi? Her personal page has almost 24k followers. She absolutely wrecks my head.

I got a lovely necklace from her range as a birthday present last year. After 4 months a piece of it bent. I had been very careful with it. They did repair it but for the price and what she markets as "future heirlooms" the quality just isnt there.
Mine arrived broken. Was replaced. But quality was very disappointing

Reactions: 2
To be fair it's thanksgiving and a lot go away this weekend. I don't know how her and Kaelin don't get sick of each other. My boyfriend would crack up if I brought my sister and her boyfriend EVERYWHERE

Reactions: 14
They're not following advice/guidelines in the US by going away this weekend. I know millions are at it but if they're not following guidelines there in the week or so before coming home to Ireland, they're hardly going to bother themselves too much with guidelines here.
I can't understand the "joined at the hip with my sister" thing either - they're about to go home for what, a couple of months? They're not going to see much of the boyfriends during that time. You'd imagine two in their twenties/early thirties would be more interested in making the most of their, ahem, "couple time" with the boyfs while they have the chance! If it was me I wouldn't be at some thin-walled country retreat with my sister and her fella in the next room, that's for sure! 😆

Reactions: 12
To be fair it's thanksgiving and a lot go away this weekend. I don't know how her and Kaelin don't get sick of each other. My boyfriend would crack up if I brought my sister and her boyfriend EVERYWHERE
They are like Siamese twins!!

Reactions: 4
Storing towels directly over the toilet - probably for show (like everything with Erika), but still absolutely rancid.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Any mention of them heading home...
Yes, I just flicked through their stories and one of them (they're increasingly interchangeable!) mentioned they wouldn't be having their annual "office party" at the Plaza this year. I'd say they're away soon, the weekend trip and hairdo and meetups in stories all look a bit like tying up loose ends!

She could double as a privelged middle aged Upper East side lady who lunches in the pic where she's wearing the faux fur coat!!

Yes, I just flicked through their stories and one of them (they're increasingly interchangeable!) mentioned they wouldn't be having their annual "office party" at the Plaza this year. I'd say they're away soon, the weekend trip and hairdo and meetups in stories all look a bit like tying up loose ends!
Thanks say mom fox is allready in super valu

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks say mom fox is allready in super valu
The salad bar won't know what hit it!
I wonder did the Ballymaloe care package arrive yet or will she have to buy a few jars to keep them going til it does? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Indian restaurant has stocked up to cater the first dinner at home

Reactions: 12
After promoting so sues so good makeup set that was great value for money the product on today’s story retails over $260, once again didn’t pay for it they apparently reached out (doubt it from the pool of other floggers promoting it) but expects people to swipe up! She’s delusional

Reactions: 2
After promoting so sues so good makeup set that was great value for money the product on today’s story retails over $260, once again didn’t pay for it they apparently reached out (doubt it from the pool of other floggers promoting it) but expects people to swipe up! She’s delusional
What struck me about this was that she said it was a product that she had wanted to try for ‘so long’ and then they reached out - if you really wanted to try it that much why not just buy it, it seems disingenuous to say that but then not actually try it until you can get it for free. Can’t trust anything she recommends any more unfortunately despite her insisting she only promotes products she loves

Reactions: 14
I’m unfollowing this entitled brat but I had to come on and rant before I do. Just watched part of her vlogmas video. Erica is choosing to go home for xmas knowing the rules and risks, but she thinks the travel ban that prevents her re-entering the US is “ridiculous”. She totally understands that “tourists” shouldn’t be allowed to enter and that “holidays” shouldn’t be allowed but she thinks she should be allowed to enter because of her visa.

Her trip home is a holiday! Holidays going out of the US aren’t any safer than holidays into the US! Nobody is supposed to be leaving the place they live right now, and she really shouldn’t be entering Ireland at the moment either (but is allowed to because she’s a citizen). So holidays to the US shouldn’t be allowed, but her holiday to Ireland is fine?!

I’m extra mad because I’m Irish living in Massachusetts and I was planning to go home for Christmas, including 2 weeks quarantine and all of the other precautions. I have a green card so I can get back into the US. But I cancelled it because cases are much higher now than they were when I booked it back in the summer, and I didn’t think it was right for me to travel at the moment. Even though I haven’t seen my family in over a year and a half now, and one brother for 3 years. And I can’t even complain much, I’m better off than a lot with all the people that have lost loved ones or been unemployed this year.

But Erica who will get to spend xmas with her family, thinks it’s “ridiculous” that she should be treated like everybody else. (And anyway, she has the time and money to spend 2 weeks in Mexico or somewhere, and then return to the US so it’s not like she’ll be stuck and can’t get back in)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Doesn’t she say that ALL THE TIME. We’ve been waiting to eat her for “so long” we’ve been waiting to visit here for “so long” I’ve been wanting to try this for “so long”
Yeah right - what you mean is you’ve been waiting for it for free for “so long”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.