Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m unfollowing this entitled brat but I had to come on and rant before I do. Just watched part of her vlogmas video. Erica is choosing to go home for xmas knowing the rules and risks, but she thinks the travel ban that prevents her re-entering the US is “ridiculous”. She totally understands that “tourists” shouldn’t be allowed to enter and that “holidays” shouldn’t be allowed but she thinks she should be allowed to enter because of her visa.

Her trip home is a holiday! Holidays going out of the US aren’t any safer than holidays into the US! Nobody is supposed to be leaving the place they live right now, and she really shouldn’t be entering Ireland at the moment either (but is allowed to because she’s a citizen). So holidays to the US shouldn’t be allowed, but her holiday to Ireland is fine?!

I’m extra mad because I’m Irish living in Massachusetts and I was planning to go home for Christmas, including 2 weeks quarantine and all of the other precautions. I have a green card so I can get back into the US. But I cancelled it because cases are much higher now than they were when I booked it back in the summer, and I didn’t think it was right for me to travel at the moment. Even though I haven’t seen my family in over a year and a half now, and one brother for 3 years. And I can’t even complain much, I’m better off than a lot with all the people that have lost loved ones or been unemployed this year.

But Erica who will get to spend xmas with her family, thinks it’s “ridiculous” that she should be treated like everybody else. (And anyway, she has the time and money to spend 2 weeks in Mexico or somewhere, and then return to the US so it’s not like she’ll be stuck and can’t get back in)
I agree with you and also feel strongly. I live in Australia and can't get home at all even if I wanted to as the government here are only granting exceptions in the most extreme of circumstances (if you plan to want to get back in). I haven't seen my family in 18 months and don't know when I will again and it just pisses me off to see people taking advantage of vague rules and guidelines which in this case unfortunately the UK and Ireland falls under. She's living her life, by choice, in the public eye so should be setting an example and avoiding unnecessary travel like the rest of us. This year has really showers these personalities for what they are deep down and Erica is just proving her critics right in that she's a spoiled girl who will do what she wants to suit her agenda. I don't care so much about her going back into the US, it's the risk she's posing to the Irish just being another unnecessary number travelling into Ireland, potentially carrying the virus so as a result exposing airport staff / drivers / hotel workers etc and not having to do a strict quarantine. Here in Australia if you come off an international flight (mostly returning residents / citizens who have been on month long waiting lists) have to pay $3k for a one person 2 week mandatory hotel quarantine.

Reactions: 13
She’s always known and planned to travel back to Ireland. Didn’t someone mention the sister was trying to sublet her apt. She knows she’s being advised not to travel just like she was advised not to travel for thanksgiving but she did anyway. It’s evident she thinks she’s above everyone else.

Reactions: 7
She’s always known and planned to travel back to Ireland. Didn’t someone mention the sister was trying to sublet her apt. She knows she’s being advised not to travel just like she was advised not to travel for thanksgiving but she did anyway. It’s evident she thinks she’s above everyone else.
Absolutely and the way she went on saying they have so many family members and they wouldn't risk not isolating. Do they not realise it shouldn't be a free for all when they come home visiting and doing whatever they like. We have all sacrificed so much this year and it's people like that coming home when they really shouldnt be and doing and seeing whoever they like, that will push us back into a lockdown. I hope they enjoy level 5 lockdown in the back arse of Kerry!

Well nyc have rapid testing easily available so if she had any sense or consideration she would have one if not 2 before she leaves

She never mentioned Tommy and David at all or even what exactly their plan is in terms of coming back... strange you think she'd say either way about their boyfriends. It seems a lot of people were 'gifted' the jewellery pieces, no wonder they were ...sold out... so quickly, but that's great they'll be some in stock for Christmas. I know where I won't be spending my money lol

I said there'd be an unexpected restock before Christmas 😏
They're as dodgy!

Reactions: 1
She never mentioned Tommy and David at all or even what exactly their plan is in terms of coming back... strange you think she'd say either way about their boyfriends. It seems a lot of people were 'gifted' the jewellery pieces, no wonder they were ...sold out... so quickly, but that's great they'll be some in stock for Christmas. I know where I won't be spending my money lol
I'm pretty sure in the Q+A video that they posted that they mentioned that the boys are going home too!! I don't live in Ireland either and didn't even consider going home for Christmas bcos it's not the right thing to do, I'd rather miss one year away and have many more years of celebrations with people to come!! Also in N America where I am atm it seems to be very different to Irl, things at home are much stricter even though we're in "lockdown" here atm we still have a lot more freedom and a lot more interactions with people and I hope they realize that that is not the case in Ireland it is super strict!!

Also are we just hating on the Foxes when Tarmarz and no doubt other Irish people are going to be going home for Christmas too?! 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does she really keep her toothbrush on a shelf over the toilet? Even if you close the lid when flushing that is still so disgusting.

I can’t even remember the jewellery companies name but when brands do new launches they usually keep the amount of stock they order relatively low so they can sell out and can gouge interest on how much to reorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unfollowed her but do have a look every now and again I thought Tommy was looking pretty pissed off in the you tube video when they were in car
I had to have a look at her video..to me with erica it seems always to be me me me and I like l love i think blah blah

Unfollowed her but do have a look every now and again I thought Tommy was looking pretty pissed off in the you tube video when they were in car
I had to have a look at her video..to me with erica it seems always to be me me me and I like l love i think blah blah
Defo, think that's obvious from the decor in their apartment. Very girly and totally her taste. I get she might have the better eye for interiors or whatever but like did he have a say in any of it?

Does anyone else think that crossbody bag she just posted looks like nothing she would actually wear if it wasnt for the paycheck? or is it just me? Wanna bet we will never see it again lol

Reactions: 5
Defo, think that's obvious from the decor in their apartment. Very girly and totally her taste. I get she might have the better eye for interiors or whatever but like did he have a say in any of it?
Does he get any say in anything? I'd say her and sister chose where they go and stay etc for their weekends away and holidays, as they all have to places that produce good photos for the 'gram. I'd say he might get to choose what to have for dinner sometimes as he cooks...if he's lucky.

Does anyone else think that crossbody bag she just posted looks like nothing she would actually wear if it wasnt for the paycheck? or is it just me? Wanna bet we will never see it again lol
Be the same as everything wont be seen again I be surprise if it goes to Ireland with her ..all though she probably loves it

Does he get any say in anything? I'd say her and sister chose where they go and stay etc for their weekends away and holidays, as they all have to places that produce good photos for the 'gram. I'd say he might get to choose what to have for dinner sometimes as he cooks...if he's lucky.
Didn't he ages back cook some lovely dinner for her and she didn't eat it she made something like pasta or something

Reactions: 2
That bag on her IG is absolutely mank and she looks like a leprechaun with the boots and the buckle on them 😂😂

• Haha
Just watched vlogmas there. She's such an entitled little sh1t. Her overuse of the word obviously too is so annoying.

Reactions: 1
Surprise surprise she's heading home to Mammy for Christmas. Jesus like why couldn't she spend one Christmas in NY. It's an absolutely magical place at Christmas why not experience it once.
I live in Oz and we're not allowed leave. I had planned on being in Ireland this year so my kids could experience an Irish Xmas and spend time with my family who I haven't seen in over 2 yrs and it looks like it could be another year before I do but that's what we have to do to stay safe.
So many making sacrifices but the self obsessed entitled narcissistic influencer brigade won't let anything stand in their way.
Somebody earlier Retro is a spoilt brat and does whatever she wants. Cue the same old same old Christmas in Kerry posts. The dogs, Mammy Fox putting on a spread, lots of shots out the sitting room window and walks on the beach🙄😴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What I can't understand is her choosing not quarantine before she left. Like if she really did care she would have got her COVID test in NYC two weeks ago and then not left the apartment for two weeks, then got the flight home and quarantined again. That's what I've seen some others doing. Still not great to be going home at all but definitely much safer than running around the busiest parts of NYC the day before your flight home. The way she was speaking about it being ridiculous that visa holders can't get back in was so silly too. They don't want people leaving and coming back constantly so they have to make deterrents. It's a privilege to be in the US on a visa and if it's something you value that much then don't put it at risk and just stick to the rules.

Reactions: 19
The disrespect is astounding! Only person she cares about is herself, states in the USA are issuing stay at home and travel bans! I cannot abide how important she thinks she is! Gallivanting round New York without a care in the world! As for them lifting travel visas for visa holders she will have a long wait!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.