Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will be in for a big shock when they get back with how much more strict the rules are here compared to America (which is why they have such high cases). They've been going out for dinner, going over the friends houses and pretty much living a normal life apart from having to wear a mask and not having events to go to, while we can't even go visit our family for an hour or go shopping.
But realistically.... Who is stopping us visiting families or going to house? They will still have the option of doing that here just that they will be breaking restrictions if they are still in place then

Reactions: 3
But realistically.... Who is stopping us visiting families or going to house? They will still have the option of doing that here just that they will be breaking restrictions if they are still in place then
Nobody is stopping us but luckily most people care enough to not break the restrictions, obviously some don't though which is why we still have them!

Reactions: 6
Update...she deleted my comment.
What was your comment?

The problem is they cannot be trusted to do as they are supposed to. On a Q&A they said they were going to quarantine for 1 week and then backtracked and changed it to 2 weeks.... Do I trust them to quarantine for 5 days now? Nope! Do I trust them to limit movement? Absolutely not! Usually when they come home it also involves a trip to somewhere in EUROPE!!!! There's not a hope of them staying in Kerry for what did she say? 4 - 6 weeks? She tells us every year how brutal the WiFi is there! She'd die there for that long!!!
Yeah I think they stopped off in London on the way home for Christmas last year?

It is very pricey for gold plated jewellery. Oliver Bonas have lovely gold plated stuff for about half the price.
Some of the stuff is dear enough that you could expect solid gold for the price! I'd want to support Irish producers but the likes of Loulerie and Chupi take the piss with vermeil and 9ct plating, trading on their names and designs instead of the quality of their raw materials

Reactions: 6
Some of the stuff is dear enough that you could expect solid gold for the price! I'd want to support Irish producers but the likes of Loulerie and Chupi take the piss with vermeil and 9ct plating, trading on their names and designs instead of the quality of their raw materials

Chupi & the €2k minimum rings!!!

Reactions: 2
Who the hell is spending over €200 & €300 on them little pieces ! A joke !

Just had a wee look there, alot of it is sold out😯. It is not my cup of tea but if people are willing to hand over their hard earned cash then I suppose fair f#*ks to her!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sorry but like who are these girls just dropping €500 on plated jewellery by an influencer, its nice and all but it just launched yesterday, if I was spending 500 quid on something it would be something I was thinking about buying for a long time like weeks at least, madness, the screenshots must be made up

Reactions: 9
Cynical of me but I suspect there's very little available stock - I wouldn't be surprised if they went into a pre-order situation instead of a full restock.
Or maybe it's the Pippa Palette/POCO strategy of a very small first drop to give the illusion of demand, with the second drop landing in plenty time for Christmas.
Also you can guarantee every one of Mammy Fox's mates will be getting a piece as a gift 😉

Reactions: 17
Cynical of me but I suspect there's very little available stock - I wouldn't be surprised if they went into a pre-order situation instead of a full restock.
Or maybe it's the Pippa Palette/POCO strategy of a very small first drop to give the illusion of demand, with the second drop landing in plenty time for Christmas.
Also you can guarantee every one of Mammy Fox's mates will be getting a piece as a gift 😉
I buy jewellery for a living and we only buy 100 units of a style and that's for 100 stores. So I think you're right, probably 50 max of each style..depending on the costs to produce the jewellery.

Reactions: 5
I've heard many times before that these influencer products/collaborations tend to add smaller amount of stock initially so it "sells out", looks popular and up the hype, then after a few days magically will have some more added because you know, "you guys loved it so much we've gone all out for you and added some more stock but hurry it'll go quick" 🙄 I have to admit I think the madison earrings are gorgeous and very me for a night out... But no way would I pay €130 for gold plated.

Reactions: 8
Well gosh, I was wrong about a restock before Christmas: they reckon it'll be next year! That's bad planning right there, but I suppose there was no knowing what the take up would be like.
And she wants to do a fine jewellery $€$€ collection next year too. If there's one thing I find less likely than her having success selling jewellery in the €100s price range, it's her having success selling jewellery in the €1000s price range. But then, the tit people will spend money on because it has an influencer's name attached never ceases to amaze me.
I know I'm a bitter and cynical crone but genuinely, good luck to them.

Reactions: 1
Fairly sure we're being watched here folks, though that's Common knowledge but certain now..interesting that a comment of mine stating that I know the girls personally has been liked twice in the last three days on the old thread... No posts/scores on the accounts... Hmm.... 🙃 I won't give away names incase I get banned but too much of a coincidence

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.