Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that crossbody bag she just posted looks like nothing she would actually wear if it wasnt for the paycheck? or is it just me? Wanna bet we will never see it again lol
Yep, it's 1000% not her style! Such a strange caption too, didn't say anything complimentary about the bag, just #buybuybuy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You think todays announcement would shame them into staying in NY.

I hope the US change the travel ban whilst she’s in Ireland so she won’t even be able to sneak back to the US through Mexico.

Reactions: 10
People really have to be make conscious responsible decisions as it’s out of control and every organization is saying the same in regard to covid, the selfishness of her and many others is shameful

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The frustrating thing is if you write to her no matter how politely voicing your concerns you will just get blocked! Like don't be an Instagrammer if you aren't open to people politely disagreeing with you or your actions!!

Reactions: 10
I can't understand her decision... It'll be a free for all with people travelling home for christmas! If they stayed away they wouldn't be missing out on anything as there won't be the same craic this year. Given her work she could travel anytime and could easily get home in the new year if things improve

Reactions: 2
The frustrating thing is if you write to her no matter how politely voicing your concerns you will just get blocked! Like don't be an Instagrammer if you aren't open to people politely disagreeing with you or your actions!!
Is retro a blocker though? One thing I have noticed about her imover the years is she always made an attempt at addressing any criticism she got on her YouTube videos or if there was a theme she'd talk about it in stories. Which makes her a bit more engaging than the majority of entitled airheads who just block anything that isn't glowing about them.

Given the latest updates, she is going to be under pressure to address as I'd say the comments and DMs will start rolling in questioning her decision to travel against advice so time will tell if she's mature to address it or will just play it out in the normal Irish influencer narcissistic way...

She’s beyond self absorbed. My parents are a half an hour away from hers and we’re not travelling home over the Christmas break from Dublin as I’d never forgive myself if I inadvertently brought covid to them. Erika is off out every night in NYC then will get on a plane putting all the other passengers at risk. I know she says she’ll quarantine at home but I’m not buying it, they’ve slipped up a few times on how long they’ll quarantine for so I reckon they’re going to fake it

Is retro a blocker though? One thing I have noticed about her imover the years is she always made an attempt at addressing any criticism she got on her YouTube videos or if there was a theme she'd talk about it in stories. Which makes her a bit more engaging than the majority of entitled airheads who just block anything that isn't glowing about them.

She's a blocker.

Reactions: 5
I was actually defending her coming home but I can’t believe she hasn’t restricted her movements in NYC for even for a few days. I know the risk of transmission on actual flying is 1% or whatever, but I wouldn’t be able to handle the guilt getting on a plane after a few weeks of gallivanting in Manhattan. If she had a mass drop in following on the day she flew home or the following days that might get her attention.

Look I feel bad for people not being able to come home for Christmas but sacrifices need to be made. Hopefully we have a brighter 2021 ahead. But it’s all me me me with her and the sister. They are in such a lucky position that they have each other over there and their partners. Do one Christmas in nyc for gods sake! It would be lovely! There is absolutely no need for them to be coming home except that they’re being incredibly stupid and selfish. I genuinely don’t really know why they’re coming home? It’s not going to be a normal Christmas at all. Her vlogmas from last year came up and I skimmed it the other day, they had 18 at their house for Christmas dinner last year. They won’t be able to do that this year!! Are they still dragging the poor dog with them?

Reactions: 8
Look I feel bad for people not being able to come home for Christmas but sacrifices need to be made. Hopefully we have a brighter 2021 ahead. But it’s all me me me with her and the sister. They are in such a lucky position that they have each other over there and their partners. Do one Christmas in nyc for gods sake! It would be lovely! There is absolutely no need for them to be coming home except that they’re being incredibly stupid and selfish. I genuinely don’t really know why they’re coming home? It’s not going to be a normal Christmas at all. Her vlogmas from last year came up and I skimmed it the other day, they had 18 at their house for Christmas dinner last year. They won’t be able to do that this year!! Are they still dragging the poor dog with them?
Yes the dog is going with them..I'm either of them said the. Dog was going

• Angry
She's a blocker. She had a post a few weeks ago featuring a $900 jacket and I politely commented and said paying that much for a jacket is ridiculous, especially this year when so many people are struggling financially. It was deleted within 5 minutes.

The likes of Stephanie o'quigley staying in new York I've far more respect for her. Them entitled little spoilt brats having to get home to mums. Sicken your sh1te

The only way to get that dog on board is if he is registered as an emotional support dog. I know 100% this is being clamped down on hugely because airlines know people are using it as a way to avoid the costs of flying your pet. It ain’t cheap. The unnecessary stress flying can cause a dog it’s utterly disgusting they would travel with him when it’s unavoidable.

To be fair I'd say mammy Fox puts them under serious pressure to come home. I'd say they wouldn't mind staying in New York for one Christmas but she'd make them feel awful guilty and keep insisting they come home!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.