Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How was kaelin able to stick getting a facial wearing her coat.....probably not a big deal just wondering because the odd time I get a facial before covid. I'd have to take my coat off

Wow mama fox is going to show us how to cook spicy pasta well the excitement is just unreal I can't wait for her video 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They face timed Tommy last night and it’s snowing in NYC, to be honest I’d take that over a sterile cold house in Kerry any day

Reactions: 5
First time lurker posting. 👋🏻
OMG that was THE most basic pasta recipe! She didn’t even attempt to have a go herself after her mum had already made it for her once earlier! But of course if Gigi has made it and it’s viral! She also felt the need to remind her mum that the spice level wasn’t to her liking! It was so weird watching her stand back and do literally nothing. Also, can see where she gets her interior styling cues. No warmth or homeliness.

Reactions: 9
OMG that was THE most basic pasta recipe! She didn’t even attempt to have a go herself after her mum had already made it for her once earlier! But of course if Gigi has made it and it’s viral! She also felt the need to remind her mum that the spice level wasn’t to her liking! It was so weird watching her stand back and do literally nothing. Also, can see where she gets her interior styling cues. No warmth or homeliness.
Hello lurker! I was lurking for so long before I made an account, welcome to the rabbit hole !

Reactions: 8
Half an onion and one clove of garlic? I'm sure it was swimming in flavour! 😂 Erika with the inane questions then... "What exact temperature do you mean when you say turn the ring to low". Jesus, use your brain Erika! She looked so odd just standing there flicking her hair in front of the camera while her mam did everything. My mam would have made me do some chopping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of all things to pick... Pasta. Who is actually watching those boring blogs? I haven't watched one and have no interest in doing so either.. Anything actually in it besides being home, the takeaways, the coleslaw, the view, the dog and the beach? Oh does putting up the tree have its own one? I haven't watched anything on her YouTube , but what's the betting they are all in there.. She's nothing else of actual excitement to post and she'd so predictable😂 She'd have much better content in NY.

Wait for the Killarney nights out shortly. Seriously don't want to be seeing that lot around the place.

They must actually be raging,snow in NY,imagine all the content like 🙈🙈 ❄
🤣🤣 I've watched some of the vlogs and I'm amazed that she is getting 17-21 mins content outta doing nothing at home! The latest vlog showed the table already set, I was thinking someone must have won the Retro Flame bingo 🤣🤣
She'll be screwed for content if she ever moved home, everyone loves watching NYC content even of it is boring AF. I'd rather watch paint dry than Kerry vlogs

Snow in NY will make difference to her content. A few pics from her window.

Laura Dorgan has fab pics up. Decent content.

Reactions: 2
Snow in NY will make difference to her content. A few pics from her window.

Laura Dorgan has fab pics up. Decent content.
Laura is a different breed altogether - she's actually having fun, she's bursting with life.
If Erika was in New York now she'd be posing in the snow in a white coat and heels like some kind of a bleeping Where's Wally puzzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Laura is a different breed altogether - she's actually having fun, she's bursting with life.
If Erika was in New York now she'd be posing in the snow in a white coat and heels like some kind of a bleeping Where's Wally puzzle.
Laura Dorgan is gas, I'm only new to following her but she is a laugh (cracked up watching the clip of her singing whitney Houston and the husband running through the snow) I know it was from last year but there is abit of life with her.
If I was Erica I'd be secretly raging I was missing the snow in NY instead of being in soggy Kerry but I don't think she cares, happy out to be tied back up to Mammy Fox's apron strings.

I wonder does she genuinely think she is helping small businesses or is she just thinking I’ll throw this up and see what free tit I can get . I think Kaelin is struggling with influencer life too .

I wonder does she genuinely think she is helping small businesses or is she just thinking I’ll throw this up and see what free tit I can get . I think Kaelin is struggling with influencer life too .
Defo wants free tit. She only put up that post a day or two ago and already got a delivery.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
May be wrong but did kaelin get gifted watch ir something ir was that erica

Now she’s getting a free hire car. I wonder what will happen when her ‘career’ as an instagrammer comes to an end and she actually has to buy things like the rest of us!
I get it’s her job to advertise things but there literally nothing she won’t sell!!

Will it be another Merc like Louise Cooney? Guarantee she'll be up and down to Dublin multiple times now 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.