Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does everyone local know where Erika lives then? And if so, would people be able to find out how much the house is worth (it looks like a new built wihtout a soul to me)? There are not that many houses on the map in her area but I have no idea which one it is. They all look quite remote and have the 'middle of nowhere' vibes.
Yes, they're not exactly hidden away and they're not famous. What does it matter what the house is worth, all the locals know daddy and mommy owe millions in debt and got away with it. So they have a house that they shouldn't have.. I'm surprised the banks didn't go after it. Never judge people by the fancy house or the new car.. Most have pcp or huge loans. The people in kerry alone with proper money and well known are the ones who drive older cars and don't show off their money but put it back into the businesses. Look up the person for example who owns half of Killarneys pubs or those who own a lot of hotels in Tralee. They have proper money..don't show off or spend it outside the business, no fancy houses or holidays. The foxes aren't as classy as they make out to be.. Boring, snobby and bland are the best terms to use. Just being honest and I know the family. The 20,000e grant that time put an even bigger shout taste in my mouth with how the family act.. Though the fact it was given to Erika in the first place should have been questioned, so why not take it if it's given.

Edit: some people seem to think that house is amazing and worth a fortune.. For the location and area, I guarantee you the price is not what you'd think except for the view. It's been renovated so yes it's not not worth something... But house prices are not like Dublin or even Killarney in that area. It's literally the middle of nowhere so prices reflect that unless by the beach or with some view and still lower. I'm from near there originally and I couldn't live there.. I'd have to be close to Killarney atleast. Its far from Killarney even really

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I went to school with one of the spotlight owners and she was a witch so I’m not surprised influencers are their marketing strategy.

I messaged them about the constant ads from Bloggers and got a fairly snotty response but that they will take feedback on board. Won't hold my breath

Reactions: 4
You are
Yes, they're not exactly hidden away and they're not famous. What does it matter what the house is worth, all the locals know daddy and mommy owe millions in debt and got away with it. So they have a house that they shouldn't have.. I'm surprised the banks didn't go after it. Never judge people by the fancy house or the new car.. Most have pcp or huge loans. The people in kerry alone with proper money and well known are the ones who drive older cars and don't show off their money but put it back into the businesses. Look up the person for example who owns half of Killarneys pubs or those who own a lot of hotels in Tralee. They have proper money..don't show off or spend it outside the business, no fancy houses or holidays. The foxes aren't as classy as they make out to be.. Boring, snobby and bland are the best terms to use. Just being honest and I know the family. The 20,000e grant that time put an even bigger shout taste in my mouth with how the family act.. Though the fact it was given to Erika in the first place should have been questioned, so why not take it if it's given.

Edit: some people seem to think that house is amazing and worth a fortune.. For the location and area, I guarantee you the price is not what you'd think except for the view. It's been renovated so yes it's not not worth something... But house prices are not like Dublin or even Killarney in that area. It's literally the middle of nowhere so prices reflect that unless by the beach or with some view and still lower. I'm from near there originally and I couldn't live there.. I'd have to be close to Killarney atleast. Its far from Killarney even really
You are fascinated by this family from Tralee who own the hotels!!! The foxes aren’t in the middle of nowhere. 5 mins from the village on the main road.

Reactions: 2
You are

You are fascinated by this family from Tralee who own the hotels!!! The foxes aren’t in the middle of nowhere. 5 mins from the village on the main road.
I literally don't remember anything people post on this. Is there a reason you literally remember something I barely remember posting myself months back.? 🤔 Have I hit a nerve..!? My point is those families have serious money and don't show it off. For some reason people here/non locals seem to think the foxes are loaded. They're not..it's all a show. As in mommy and daddy aren't as well off as people seem to think.

They live 40 minutes from the neareat decent town. Glenbeigh has nothing in it. Killarney and Tralee would be the only places I'd consider to classify as a proper towns to go to. Killorglin also does not have enough shops for everything you need. So yes... My classification of the middle of nowhere is somewhere far from a major town at the very least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wouldn't it be nice to shout out any Irish business as well as Kerry business...its been a hard year for all Irish business not just the ones in Kerry I replied back and asked her would she shout out all Irish business.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't it be nice to shout out any Irish business as well as Kerry business...its been a hard year for all Irish business not just the ones in Kerry I replied back and asked her would she shout out all Irish business.
Yes but Kerry businesses are the ones she take advantage of and get #gifted things. ahes hardly doing it out of the goodness of her heart. Has t to be something in it for her. She can’t be driving the country. I’m curious to see what car she gets! Will it Be a Lexus??? 🤔

I literally don't remember anything people post on this. Is there a reason you literally remember something I barely remember posting myself months back.? 🤔 Have I hit a nerve..!? My point is those families have serious money and don't show it off. For some reason people here/non locals seem to think the foxes are loaded. They're not..it's all a show. As in mommy and daddy aren't as well off as people seem to think.

They live 40 minutes from the neareat decent town. Glenbeigh has nothing in it. Killarney and Tralee would be the only places I'd consider to classify as a proper towns to go to. Killorglin also does not have enough shops for everything you need. So yes... My classification of the middle of nowhere is somewhere far from a major town at the very least.
Mother of god what kind of shops are you looking for 😂 Cahirciveen is only 10 mins from them. They are not in the middle of nowhere. And no you haven’t hit a nerve the only reason I remember the original comment is because it struck me that you were in awe of these 2 wealthy families!! I’ll hazard a guess and say the Sheahans and Boyles?

Mother of god what kind of shops are you looking for 😂 Cahirciveen is only 10 mins from them. They are not in the middle of nowhere. And no you haven’t hit a nerve the only reason I remember the original comment is because it struck me that you were in awe of these 2 wealthy families!! I’ll hazard a guess and say the Sheahans and Boyles?
Not sure what kinda shops you be shopping in but you def wouldn't find these too ladies strutting their stuff around cahirciveen and killorglin clothes shopping 😂😂😂.
I'm a local to the area and anything outside a village or town is classed as the middle of nowhere. You're either a townie or you're not 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
*edit typo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I was the orginal commenter, asking for the house price. I'm from London so I have no idea what the property situation is in Ireland, let alone in Erika's area. What sort of price range would they be in?
Also, I am not in awe of Erika's parents. Just curious how much you can get for your money.

I'm, no fan of Retro but there is absolutely no proof that she got a free test just a throw away comment posted here that posters are taking as truth.
I know for a fact all 3 of them got a free Covid test in the Bons as I know the person who set it up for them and they were told not to charge the 3 of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not sure what kinda shops you be shopping in but you def wouldn't find these too ladies strutting their stuff around cahirciveen and killorglin clothes shopping 😂😂😂.
I'm a local to the area and anything outside a village or town is classed as the middle of nowhere. You're either a townie or you're not 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
*edit typo 🙄
Thank you.!! I'm a local also originally /close enough nearby and I also call it the middle of nowhere!

I’m from nearby too and definitely it’s the middle of nowhere! And agreed, Cahirciveen is not the height of sophistication and definitely not for the Foxes 😂

I’m from nearby too and definitely it’s the middle of nowhere! And agreed, Cahirciveen is not the height of sophistication and definitely not for the Foxes 😂
I wasn’t suggesting they shop in cahirciveen I’m just saying Glenbay isn’t in the arse end of nowhere.

I wasn’t suggesting they shop in cahirciveen I’m just saying Glenbay isn’t in the arse end of nowhere.
Glenbeigh!
Having grown up very close to it I have to disagree, living there is very different to going on holidays - it’s beautiful but the middle of nowhere. 40 mins from Tralee or Killarney, assuming you don’t get stuck behind a tractor

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Outbreak of covid in Killorglin - I think it’s only right to blame the foxes 🦊😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
the nuud deodorant advert on stories. along with all the other bloggers. she must say yes to every offer

Reactions: 2
the nuud deodorant advert on stories. along with all the other bloggers. she must say yes to every offer
And no mention of AD while she was bs’ing about researching this type of product then puts it up to almost blend to the background (not the worst I’ve seen colour match wise but still drives me mad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.