Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mammy Fox is looking quite well in that latest Spotlight ad - has she had a bit of work done on the teeth or face I wonder? She looks healthier and less lined, and her teeth look whiter (before even using the product! It's a Christmas miracle!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Spotlight just have a very weak marketing team who think influencers are the way to go for everything 😂😂
They do! They took the marketing girl from a hotel in Kilkenny who began the trend of gifting stays there and who herself “tried” to be a blogger but failed miserably at all her different avenues she tried but now thinks she’s a buddy of all the big insta huns because she sends them all the spotlight shite!
She’s also a kerry native so retro and family would be first on the list no doubt!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It was so cringe watching the vlogmas video and retro absolutely flogging spotlight like it was a dead horse, seriously it was like she was mortified to be doing it and was almost smirking.... Or else showing off the pearly whites not sure lol!!
Also the toothpaste and toothbrush giftset comes with a facial roller and a gua sha.... Like whyyyyy ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was so cringe watching the vlogmas video and retro absolutely flogging spotlight like it was a dead horse, seriously it was like she was mortified to be doing it and was almost smirking.... Or else showing off the pearly whites not sure lol!!
Also the toothpaste and toothbrush giftset comes with a facial roller and a gua sha.... Like whyyyyy ...
Every gimmick under the sun is included! 😂

Reactions: 5
So bizarre, why would you want a facial roller with your toothbrush?

Reactions: 4
So bizarre, why would you want a facial roller with your toothbrush?
Yep it really takes away from the message that spotlight is run by super educated dentists who are at the forefront of oral healthcare... more like two dentists looking for a quick buck 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
her voice is sow sow monotone 😩

Anyway sure I’m sow sow late to the day 5 vlog,

first up thanks Erika for giving us quarantine updates, sow important for anyone coming home or looking to travel,
sure I’d be booking my ticket and going straight to the retro flame vlogs to see what the guidelines and restrictions are 😐 so thank you sow sow much.

ah their first time going home was sow sow sweet 🥰
just a pity she hadn’t vlogger the REAL first time 5 days before, but sure, aren’t we lucky to be seeing their second *first* time home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her voice is sow sow monotone 😩

Anyway sure I’m sow sow late to the day 5 vlog,

first up thanks Erika for giving us quarantine updates, sow important for anyone coming home or looking to travel,
sure I’d be booking my ticket and going straight to the retro flame vlogs to see what the guidelines and restrictions are 😐 so thank you sow sow much.

ah their first time going home was sow sow sweet 🥰
just a pity she hadn’t vlogger the REAL first time 5 days before, but sure, aren’t we lucky to be seeing their second *first* time home.
Completely agree, because if that was my real first time home I would have been ignoring the dogs & showing a bit of emotion to my mother

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t deal with all the Spotlight ads. It’s unreal .. I skip past all the adds from the Insta huns. I’ve said it before but I think Spotlight must have a ton of stock they’re trying to get rid of before it goes off 😂
I’d imagine this marketing strategy of there’s isn’t working in their favour like they thought .. who knows

Reactions: 8
Can’t deal with all the Spotlight ads. It’s unreal .. I skip past all the adds from the Insta huns. I’ve said it before but I think Spotlight must have a ton of stock they’re trying to get rid of before it goes off 😂
I’d imagine this marketing strategy of there’s isn’t working in their favour like they thought .. who knows
Same, I just skip and refuse to ever buy their products or let my family/friends!

Reactions: 6
I was very curious to see where Erika's parents live. I found their address (simple googling) but it seems like Google maps hava a hard time to locate the property even with a postcode. How is that possible? Living in the UK, I am not very familar with Ireland. Do they live in the middle of nowhere??

I was very curious to see where Erika's parents live. I found their address (simple googling) but it seems like Google maps hava a hard time to locate the property even with a postcode. How is that possible? Living in the UK, I am not very familar with Ireland. Do they live in the middle of nowhere??
Yes this is quite the reality once you leave towns/cities. Delivery drivers/locals would know where to find a house, outside of that forget it.

haha yeah the postman will just know where the house is from the persons name and the townland. local knowledge.. thats just how it works. courier drivers wont even really know they have to call you and ask for directions

Reactions: 4
haha yeah the postman will just know where the house is from the persons name and the townland. local knowledge.. thats just how it works. courier drivers wont even really know they have to call you and ask for directions
Nah, not if you provide an eircode they won't.

Reactions: 3
Does everyone local know where Erika lives then? And if so, would people be able to find out how much the house is worth (it looks like a new built wihtout a soul to me)? There are not that many houses on the map in her area but I have no idea which one it is. They all look quite remote and have the 'middle of nowhere' vibes.

Last edited:
I think Spotlight just have a very weak marketing team who think influencers are the way to go for everything 😂😂
I went to school with one of the spotlight owners and she was a witch so I’m not surprised influencers are their marketing strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.