Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s going to take off like a lead balloon! Never heard of that company. The drag out of it was so unnecessary 🤦🏼‍♀️ But that’s her all over, unnecessary everything! If you look at other bloggers whom have many designer items they are coy about and have way more of a following than her but she likes to plaster it all over her insta with swipe ups! Who does she think captive audience Is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You can tell she thinks she’s the epitome of class, when in fact she confuses her banal Middle Aged style with class. It’s classless to spend extortionate amounts on tacky branded shite and advertise the prices. And don’t get my started on her ‘invistment’ pieces, BS an investment piece is something that transcends trends and is timeless. Those hideous sling backs are prime example of the opposite 🤮

Reactions: 12
I did but its the middle of the night rn so hopefully ill get a few hours before its deleted. The coat is def not a NY investment piece it doesnt even cover her arse- also anyone notice the carefully curated pics of the coat open- its soooo sooo wide at the bottom the wind tunnels of NY wud actually make u freezing in that coat. Im surprised the designers of that newly found company think that people would purchse it.
Update...she deleted my comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand everyone saying "omg well done hun you deserve this". First of all... Well done? She picked items out of a catalogue - v difficult... The earrings that I got a tiny glimpse of are very very similar to a pair of earrings that brand are already selling only bigger so she was obviously v limited with what she could pick. And she deserves this? Deserves what exactly???

Reactions: 11
Erika would want to be careful with what she decides to do re. travelling for Christmas - I'm going to assume her Irish followers won't take kindly to her flouting restrictions or going against what the CMO says. That jewelry drop isn't going to do well anyway, but it'll tank completely if she shows how entitled and selfish she is

Reactions: 7
Erika would want to be careful with what she decides to do re. travelling for Christmas - I'm going to assume her Irish followers won't take kindly to her flouting restrictions or going against what the CMO says. That jewelry drop isn't going to do well anyway, but it'll tank completely if she shows how entitled and selfish she is
Probably why she's coming home though....'for business". To promote the launch at events and the likes...she's partnered with a Dublin based business, just in time for Christmas $$$

Reactions: 6
Probably why she's coming home though....'for business". To promote the launch at events and the likes...she's partnered with a Dublin based business, just in time for Christmas $$$
Dead on...so her travelling up from Kerry to Dublin to shill overpriced jewellery will be essential business 🙄😑 she'll be cutting it tight if she's quarantining for the first two weeks of december, trying to promote gifts in time for the 25th

Reactions: 4
That stupid music in that jewellery video, and she keeps reposting everyone posting it!

Terrible video, literally didn't get one decent look at the pieces because Kaelin edited to fit the beat of the background music?

Reactions: 7
Terrible video, literally didn't get one decent look at the pieces because Kaelin edited to fit the beat of the background music?
Yeah, the speed is way too fast. You don’t get a look at any of the pieces properly.

Reactions: 8
I suppose the video will drop around 8pm again this evening.
I notice there are two lines by that brand: a seemingly very overpriced "fine jewellery" range and a quite overpriced "fashion line" which all seems to be gold plated. I don't know about anyone else but I would never pay 80 quid for a pair of gold plated earrings.

Reactions: 2
Dead on...so her travelling up from Kerry to Dublin to shill overpriced jewellery will be essential business 🙄😑 she'll be cutting it tight if she's quarantining for the first two weeks of december, trying to promote gifts in time for the 25th

With new travel laws coming in I think she’ll have to only do 5 days so long as she tests negative....

Reactions: 1
I think anyone should be allowed to come home (or go home) for Christmas, and I hate to think we now live in a world where we judge people for wanting to see their families after a tough year. I know the Foxs have had a privileged year by most people’s standards sitting in their swanky apartments with their boyfriends (my husband and I live in different countries due to our careers so this year has been our worst nightmare) but as long as they behave rationally and responsibly I think it’s acceptable. Limit movements and contacts before they fly, negative test and 5 days quarantine but then not taking the piss - still limiting contacts, no massive catchups etc. I suppose bc they are reading here we will only see the “curated” trip and not what really is going on. Anything to do with the jewellery line would be a joke though.

Also her target audience is so clearly high earner UES professional New Yorkers who spend their summer weekends in the Hamptons and their winter weekends upstate. She’s very clearly moving away from being relatable to her Irish followers.

Reactions: 15
I think anyone should be allowed to come home (or go home) for Christmas, and I hate to think we now live in a world where we judge people for wanting to see their families after a tough year. I know the Foxs have had a privileged year by most people’s standards sitting in their swanky apartments with their boyfriends (my husband and I live in different countries due to our careers so this year has been our worst nightmare) but as long as they behave rationally and responsibly I think it’s acceptable. Limit movements and contacts before they fly, negative test and 5 days quarantine but then not taking the piss - still limiting contacts, no massive catchups etc. I suppose bc they are reading here we will only see the “curated” trip and not what really is going on. Anything to do with the jewellery line would be a joke though.

Also her target audience is so clearly high earner UES professional New Yorkers who spend their summer weekends in the Hamptons and their winter weekends upstate. She’s very clearly moving away from being relatable to her Irish followers.
The problem is they cannot be trusted to do as they are supposed to. On a Q&A they said they were going to quarantine for 1 week and then backtracked and changed it to 2 weeks.... Do I trust them to quarantine for 5 days now? Nope! Do I trust them to limit movement? Absolutely not! Usually when they come home it also involves a trip to somewhere in EUROPE!!!! There's not a hope of them staying in Kerry for what did she say? 4 - 6 weeks? She tells us every year how brutal the WiFi is there! She'd die there for that long!!!

Reactions: 5
It took her 15 minutes to actually talk about the items in the video “I will be wearing these any chance I get” will be interesting to see how long after the product launch, she talked more about it inspiration behind the pieces and how much everyone loved them, they are gold plated which is highly likely to tarnish and if people wanted that they would shop cheaper brands

I totally understand your point but that’s not the right mentally to have. There are so many people that have made huge sacrifices to try and protect their loved ones from the pandemic. My nieces and nephews daddy had cancer and was doing well, his children did not see their daddy for 8 weeks in March when cases were low, they seen him via the window unfortunately he came into contact with someone who had it, took sick and died 6 days later, no family got to see him when he was admitted to hospital, his children said goodbye via an iPad and he died by himself there was no funeral either and we didn’t even get to spend time with them. His children are 8,9 and 11, They are devastated and the likely hood of them seeing any family over Christmas is looking less and less likely. The sad part they are not the only ones that have went through it and will live with the impact of this for the rest of their lives! Is it to much to ask people to stay apart no it’s not to protect others. While it would be lovely for everyone to get home and all be together for Christmas (our sister lives in America) people need to really look at the bigger picture. Some Health care workers are living apart from their families etc. 2020 is a year that will forever have changed so many it’s beyond sickening to even think of people trying to out smart guidelines and restrictions when they are in place for a reason!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It took her 15 minutes to actually talk about the items in the video “I will be wearing these any chance I get” will be interesting to see how long after the product launch, she talked more about it inspiration behind the pieces and how much everyone loved them, they are gold plated which is highly likely to tarnish and if people wanted that they would shop cheaper brands

I totally understand your point but that’s not the right mentally to have. There are so many people that have made huge sacrifices to try and protect their loved ones from the pandemic. My nieces and nephews daddy had cancer and was doing well, his children did not see their daddy for 8 weeks in March when cases were low, they seen him via the window unfortunately he came into contact with someone who had it, took sick and died 6 days later, no family got to see him when he was admitted to hospital, his children said goodbye via an iPad and he died by himself there was no funeral either and we didn’t even get to spend time with them. His children are 8,9 and 11, They are devastated and the likely hood of them seeing any family over Christmas is looking less and less likely. The sad part they are not the only ones that have went through it and will live with the impact of this for the rest of their lives! Is it to much to ask people to stay apart no it’s not to protect others. While it would be lovely for everyone to get home and all be together for Christmas (our sister lives in America) people need to really look at the bigger picture. Some Health care workers are living apart from their families etc. 2020 is a year that will forever have changed so many it’s beyond sickening to even think of people trying to out smart guidelines and restrictions when they are in place for a reason!
I think they will be in for a big shock when they get back with how much more strict the rules are here compared to America (which is why they have such high cases). They've been going out for dinner, going over the friends houses and pretty much living a normal life apart from having to wear a mask and not having events to go to, while we can't even go visit our family for an hour or go shopping.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.