Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the sister Q&A they said they were leaving NY in December, self isolating in Ireland for the first two weeks of December, then going to their parents for Christmas. And Erica's doing vlogmas so if they doesn't self isolate they'll easily trip up.

Reactions: 2
900 for a black coat 🙄🙄🙄
Even if I had a million euro I wouldn't spend 900 on a black puffer coat

• Wow
Reactions: 6
900 for a black coat 🙄🙄🙄
Even if I had a million euro I wouldn't spend 900 on a black puffer coat
So totally relatable again. More like totally tone deaf to the reality of the world right now.

She is so predictable "here is this great brand I recently found... no wait sorry they reached out and paid me to wear this so that is the only reason I am wearing it 🙄 but all you average Joes should spend $1000 on it "

Get a grip on reality Eeer-ica

Reactions: 3
Are any of her followers seriously going to buy that jacket?! She said she needs it because it’s cold in nyc but it’s the most cropped jacket you could get hardly something to keep you really warm!

Reactions: 4
Anyone been to Canada? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't moose knuckle the same euphemism as camel toe????

Who in their right mind, that isn't on a Kylie Jenner paycheck, would pay almost €1000 for a coat?! I actually can't get over it. There's paying for quality and there's taking the absolute piss. This year especially. Wonder if anyone will call her on it.

Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind, that isn't on a Kylie Jenner paycheck, would pay almost €1000 for a coat?! I actually can't get over it. There's paying for quality and there's taking the absolute piss. This year especially. Wonder if anyone will call her on it.
There was me thinking my All Saints coat was really expensive 😂

She's extremely superficial, no depth to her. Designer gear doesn't make you or your life any better or more interesting. Her page is posing in front of things wearing bland outfits with YSL bag, prancing about the Upper East Side like a desperate housewife. There is nothing that sets her apart. Like has she ever been to Brooklyn, The Bronx or Queens??

Reactions: 13
HA I did, I was like that's really pricey unless you were gifted it and just like that I was blocked! Will have to rely on here for the updates unfortunately but she is a nasty one the truth hurts her too much...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She reckons she'd love to live in Brooklyn "for a year". Just because she knows it's become cool and comfortable though 😆
I can't believe the price of that coat. When I saw the pic I thought "well that's not cheap - I bet she's trying to get her poor followers to spend $200 on a puffa jacket, the twit". But no, $900! Madness.
A "farting jacket" my Nana would've called it (Cork slang for something short/something you'd grown out of)

Reactions: 5
I sent her one

She's extremely superficial, no depth to her. Designer gear doesn't make you or your life any better or more interesting. Her page is posing in front of things wearing bland outfits with YSL bag, prancing about the Upper East Side like a desperate housewife. There is nothing that sets her apart. Like has she ever been to Brooklyn, The Bronx or Queens??
I do have to laugh her all dressed up and there is Tommy in shorts

Reactions: 1
I was also laughing at the caption on the jacket photo - saying how she's been wearing more casual "looks" (am I the only one annoyed by her overuse of this word 🙈) this year. No tit Erika, you and the rest of the flippin world.

She is so superficial, how many designer purchases does one person need to make in a week! She doesn’t like to be called out as she is yet to address why you took money for a business that wasn’t even in Ireland! Yet she still cries support Irish when you took money that would have better a business unlike her bogus one.

Anyone been to Canada? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't moose knuckle the same euphemism as camel toe????
Lol, yes, I've never heard of that as a camel toe lol! But infairness it's so cold here you'd spend $150-$500 on a very very good -30° winter coat that would last you years and years ... Not something for the 'gram that will probably never be worn again 🙈

I did but its the middle of the night rn so hopefully ill get a few hours before its deleted. The coat is def not a NY investment piece it doesnt even cover her arse- also anyone notice the carefully curated pics of the coat open- its soooo sooo wide at the bottom the wind tunnels of NY wud actually make u freezing in that coat. Im surprised the designers of that newly found company think that people would purchse it.

The price of her "casual outfit" is more than I make in a month to provide for two adults as my partner is now unemployed. But sure be worth starving and not paying rent for month to get these "investment pieces" Retro keeps recommending, that she will sell on next season. So relatable. Aannndd unfollowed!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.