Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a hour to go and we will finally find out what her big revel is
Omg I can't wait, it's all so exciting!
I don't know what it's going to be but I just know it's going to be so so nice?
Ok, last minute guesses:
A white china mug with "so nice" on it in gold cursive
The curling tongs she nearly put into production a few years ago. White and gold, obvs
A covid-19 testing kit, white and gold with a bit of black to make it look expinsive?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good shout I think! Each piece named after a street in NY? Mammy at home in Kerry must be raging!

Reactions: 5
Some over priced "investment piece" probably. These idiots are completely out of check with reality. Most of the world have had an awful year financially and instead of giving back to society they're trying to flog utter sh*te to people!!

Reactions: 3
I know they are all bad for it but honestly I think Retro has to be the worst. Like the price of the stuff she tries flog is just extortionate and completely unrealistic and tacky!!!

Reactions: 5
Love the way they go on as if they have been in labs coming up with a cure for cancer... ‘blood sweat and tears for the last few years...’ - no babes you picked them from a catalog where they had code numbers and you renamed them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me neither but I creeped on their website and the prices are EXTORTIONATE!!!!!!! For example.....
She's not relevant to most people at all... Mother of God, I'm not short of money and you'd have to shoot me to force me to waste that amount on something as boring as that!!! Who is going to buy that 😂

Reactions: 4
The prices of the things they have on the website are ridiculous!! She's on another planet!!

2 years to produce that?! If I had a grand to spend on a bracelet I certainatly wouldn’t be buying it from an unknown brand off the internet!

Reactions: 8
I've seen certain bloggers get gifted Loulerie jewellery, I had no idea of the price of the stuff. I always thought it was costume jewellery, holy jaysus It's pricey!!

Reactions: 2
That's not from Retros collection, that's just an example of their stuff. Can't wait to see the prices of her stuff tomorrow!

Well I for one will be buying one of every item in the collection.
#supportretro #buyirishkindof #expinsive #shittingmoney

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.