Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is indeed a beautiful picture. I think l remember reading that he, Archie, passed away from an extremely rare and very quick developing form of leukemia in his sleep. Rest in peace, he seemed like a lovely lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
That is indeed a beautiful picture. I think l remember reading that he, Archie, passed away from an extremely rare and very quick developing form of leukemia in his sleep. Rest in peace, he seemed like a lovely lad.
Is this Arthur Cave? The news said at the time he had LSD in his system and fell off a cliff near Brighton, or could of been Ovington underpass.

I think that may have been Archie Lyndhurst?

Reactions: 2
Was watching a little bit of new tricks this afternoon with my nan and we both mentioned that we'd hadnt seen in anything for a while and then couple hours later the news broke that he'd passed on 😳🥺
What did he die of? I read he had a gunshot wound to his head, was it suicide?

• Sad
Dennis Waterman? I thought he died peacefully in a Spanish hospital .
I read it once online just after the news of his death broke and then it vanished, and as you say it was then reported as a peaceful death with his family asking for privacy during this difficult time.

Reactions: 2
I read it once online just after the news of his death broke and then it vanished, and as you say it was then reported as a peaceful death with his family asking for privacy during this difficult time.
Intriguing 🤨

Reactions: 3
Yeah he’s supposed to have suffered with depression too, he did have a drink problem at one time I think around the time Rula accused him of domestic violence.

Is this Arthur Cave? The news said at the time he had LSD in his system and fell off a cliff near Brighton, or could of been Ovington underpass.
No, sorry for the mix up, I meant to quote the picture of Archie Lyndhurst with his dad Nicholas.

So sad about Dennis Waterman. Loved him in the Sweeney, later in life he lost his boyish good looks I think to alcohol very sad 😔 .

It is a beautiful picture. I’m rewatching Only Fools and Horses and I know soon I’m going to get to the scene in the elevator where he’s crying to Del about Cassandra and him losing their child. I know I’m going to cry buckets.

I haven’t heard of someone having leukemia developing that fast as I don’t believe he had any other symptoms. Seems he went to sleep and didn’t wake up again but part of me just can’t get my mind around how cancer can do that to you. Either way, such a terrible loss. His parents are so strong, his mum’s Instagram always talks about him and she wishes his friends happy birthday and such.

Reactions: 4
Have just heard about Kay Mellor. She was a Leeds lass, like me and so her 'work' was often around the area, with filming on location. So sorry for her family and she probably had so much good work inside her. Sounds like it was sudden, so a shock for her loved ones and friends, too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.