Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually really affected by the death of Taylor Hawkins. Don’t want it to be true 😔 I hope his family and Dave are getting the support they need right now. I can’t imagine the heartbreak

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't believe June has died. She was a force of nature. I'm shocked and also saddened that there won't be any more Dot.

Reactions: 2
I've just got home, so sad to hear about Jordan and June.

Reactions: 2
Sylvia Lancaster, mother of Sophie, tireless campaigner against prejudice and injustice. One of Sophie’s killers is due for release. Met Sylvia several times, she did such important work in schools.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
i would truly, from my heart, HATE to live to be that age.
I wouldn't as long as mentally I was all there. It would be pretty cool that out of approx 107 billion people that have ever lived, you would be currently the oldest alive out of 7 billion. I wouldn't want to be a burden so if I didn't know what I was doing fair enough. But i'd be happy at that age if I was still of sound mind.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.