Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that's so sad! 😣

I don't know why by I thought he passed a couple of years ago 😬
Yeah we haven’t heard of Bamber in Years although UC used to be a big thing back then .Maybe he concentrated on his writing after the show finished ?

Reactions: 2
Beryl Vertue. Often saw this lady's name crop up in relation to some TV favourites. A long and prolific career, so it seems. Died aged 91 (12th Feb), so not a bad innings.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ivan Reitman and Beryl Vertue were both legends in their own areas of modern culture. Thinking about each of them really makes me appreciate the people that are more behind the scenes in film and tv, like directors and producers.

r.i.p Ivan Reitman, Ghostbusters was one of my fave films as a kid...I am 46 & still love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Comedy actor Jack Smethurst has died aged 89. He is best known for appearing in Love thy neighbour, but he acted in many other things.

Reactions: 4
So sad to hear this morning about the death of Jemal Edwards. In interviews he came across as a really humble young man. Had no idea that Brenda Edwards was his mum.

• Sad
Mark Lanegan - Queens Of The Stone Age and Screaming Trees singer has passed away, aged 57. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Gary Brooker, the lead singer with Procal Harum has died aged 76. He co-wrote the unforgettable "A whiter shade of pale."

• Sad
  • Heart
Gary Brooker, the lead singer with Procal Harum has died aged 76. He co-wrote the unforgettable "A whiter shade of pale."
They also did this awesome song from 1975, that's lesser known than Whiter Shade but still great.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anna Karen, Olive from "on the buses" and who also played aunt Sal in EastEnders,passed away aged 85, from a house fire last night :'(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.