Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that's awful :( I was just talking about her on a thread a couple of days ago ...RIP Anna .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, poor poor woman. I hope her suffering and panic was brief. May she rest in peace.
I read she was smoking and fell asleep. She lived on the ground floor if her house as she was in a wheelchair.
Apparently people could hear her calling for help and it wasnt late.
So the fire brigade were called. I dont know if anyone tried to help her before that.

Reactions: 2
I read she was smoking and fell asleep. She lived on the ground floor if her house as she was in a wheelchair.
Apparently people could hear her calling for help and it wasnt late.
So the fire brigade were called. I dont know if anyone tried to help her before that.
Oh no. I'd kick the door in if I heard my neighbour calling for help. It would have taken time for a dropped cig to turn into a house fire, surely? If she was drowsy though, she obviously didn't realise until it was too late. How awful.

Reactions: 5
Just seen that Shane Warne had died of a suspected heart attack aged just 52.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Really, really shocked at this. Hated him when he played but loved him as a pundit. Rest in peace, Shane.

Reactions: 1
Warnie was probably on the juice for his operation shread fitness push and his heart packed up 😥

In Thailand pharmaceutical grade testosterone and other steroids + HGH are sold over the counter.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.