Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted. Gonna pop Bat out of Hell. Every songs a classic. God I love Paradise by the dashboard light
Just been announced that Meat Loaf has died aged 74 😢

Gutted. Gonna pop Bat out of Hell on. Every songs a classic. God I love Paradise by the Dashboard Light.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gutted. Gonna pop Bat out of Hell. Every songs a classic. God I love Paradise by the dashboard light

Gutted. Gonna pop Bat out of Hell on. Every songs a classic. God I love Paradise by the Dashboard Light.
2 of the best songs ever written! I’m doing the same. Rock in Peace Meatloaf 💔🤟

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got all emotional blasting out I’d Do Anything for Love 🥲 Jim Steinman who wrote it passed last year at 73. Always had a soft spot for Meat Loaf. And I’ll never forget when he took off on Gary Busey in The Apprentice 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
This is crazy, I've been humming I Would Do Anything since yesterday afternoon, last night, and even woke up this morning with the song stuck in my head. Rest in peace, Meat.

Meatloaf!! 💔😭
I’m 50 and my parents are big fans so I was bought up listening to Bat Out of Hell. Very sad news today 😢 And 74 isn’t that old really!

My Mum got to see him when he last played Dublin she was 70 at the time she is heartbroken as He was her favourite Singer , I was also brought up on his music for which I thank my Mum on a regular basis lol

• Heart
Gutted to hear of meat loaf’s passing. I’m 30 and at the age of 10 knew all the words to bat out of hell. we’ve lost a talented artist 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I asked Alexa to play Meatloaf she said “I can alert you when the artist has new tracks out “🙁

• Sad
Bloody Alexa. She needs to read more news!
Reminded me a bit of the film Snatch:

"what about Mad Fist? Or Tommy "The Gun"?

"you're not exactly Mr. Current Affairs, are ya Tommy? Mad Fist went mad, and The Gun... shot himself"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really sad news about Meat Loaf. He was amazing at what he done, I know his music was rock n roll but he was kind of like his own genre.

My everlasting memory of Meatloaf is that a boy I had a crush on at school liked the album Bat out of hell. From that moment, Meatloaf was forever engrained in my memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww he died of covid 😕
It might be of unpopular opinion but would it be a slow death that you’d know about ?
ive got ‘ took the words right out of my mouth ‘ on a ear worm for 2 days

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.