Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be of unpopular opinion but would it be a slow death that you’d know about ?
ive got ‘ took the words right out of my mouth ‘ on a ear worm for 2 days
I wouldn’t know ! But he was a very unwell man before he caught covid so I don’t think it would’ve been too long drawn out .

Reactions: 1
RIP Barry Cryer
He was a font of all knowledge in regards comedy and being a comedy writer. He worked with some of the best. If you ever watched a documentary about some of the older comedians like Morecambe & Wise, The Two Ronnies, Kenny Everett, Tommy Cooper etc he would be there as a talking head as he had first hand experience with working with them in some capacity or other

He always had a good word to say and a ear to lend about the modern day comedians as well

He will be greatly missed

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Leonard Fenton who played Dr Legg in EastEnders, has died aged 95. He also played Erich Gottlieb in Shine on Harvey Moon. A fine character actor.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

DEP dear little boy. Sorry, I know he wasn't a celebrity and he's been mentioned on other threads but Rayan was living in one of the poorest parts of North Morocco where the main income is from growing weed to export to Northern Europe.

All for the want of a well cover 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember when she was on the news all the time, can’t believe it was 25 years ago. 56 is so young, may she rest in peace ❤
That's sad. I heard about her on the radio the other day. A troubled, sad life too. You got to think all the mental health issues and struggles must have caused a lot of stress, which probably led to cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That's sad. I heard about her on the radio the other day. A troubled, sad life too. You got to think all the mental health issues and struggles must have caused a lot of stress, which probably led to cancer.
Another person who Max Clifford exploited- he saw pound signs, she just wanted her longed for babies

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.