Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend just messaged me with a pic, he saw them on 3rd Dec in Bournemouth . It all happened so quickly. V sad , RIP

Reactions: 1
My friend just messaged me with a pic, he saw them on 3rd Dec in Bournemouth . It all happened so quickly. V sad , RIP
I saw them at Heathrow just before they became really big. They were getting out of a mini van and I really wanted to go over and say hello but I was too scared. I will always regret that because no one was bothering them because it was so early in their career. You’d never have got near them now. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so sad. Fit and handsome and quite young. He was double jabbed too

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Whenever I read about a person dying, it just brings into realisation how fragile we are as human beings. We come into this world and at any time our lives can be over. We all hope we live until we are old, but it's more important to live your life in the best way possible while you're alive. I'd rather live a short, but happy and fulfilled life, rather than live a tedious and long life. Be grateful for every morning you wake up. I need to start getting out of bed in the morning and thanking the powers that be that I can live another day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Desmond Tutu has passed away at the age of 90

Not only was he an advocate for the abolition of apartheid in South Africa but he was a champion of LGBT rights and same sex marriage once saying:

“I would not worship a God who is homophobic and that is how deeply I feel about this”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Former Radio one DJ Janice Long, dies at the age of 66, just heard this on the BBC news.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
RIP Janice. 66 seems very young these days, her brother Keith also went at a young age a few years back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What is with the Grim Reaper wielding his scythe this Christmas? Two Canadians to add to the list dead this weekend. Candy Palamater (53) was an Indigenous comedian, had her own comedy show and was on Trailer Park Boys. Director Jean Marc Vallee (58) passed away this weekend. He wrote and directed one of my favourite films C.R.A.Z.Y., but to most he is the director of The Young Victoria, Dallas Buyers Club, Wild and Big Little Lies.

I've read it is pneumonia Janice Long died from.
Janice Long was one of those champions of musicians from the heydays of Radio 1. Pneumonia is lousy thing to die from. Respiratory illnesses just give me the creeps. RIP Janice.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.