Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just devastated 😢 I’m a huge GG fan (hence my Bea Arthur PP) this year hasn’t been great at all for me and now this has happened.💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Me too as I was Prince Phillip. Someone on another thread said she was the last surviving Golden Girl, surely not?

Reactions: 3
Me too as I was Prince Phillip. Someone on another thread said she was the last surviving Golden Girl, surely not?
I thought that fact was well known

Estelle Getty played Sophia died July 2008
Bea Arthur played Dorothy died April 2009
Rue McClanahan played Blanche died June 2010

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Daily Mail are moderating comments because they know what would happen.......

It's well know how many famous Koreans die young in suspicious circumstances.....

The whole topic could do with a thread of its own.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Daily Mail are moderating comments because they know what would happen.......

It's well know how many famous Koreans die young in suspicious circumstances.....

The whole topic could do with a thread of its own.

An insane amount of young South Korean celebs have committed suicide.It 's very strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
An insane amount of young South Korean celebs have committed suicide.It 's very strange.
Sad if this happens to come out as true :(

I've just watched Jethro's funeral on yt, am not a fan of Jim Davidson, but what he said about him was spot on, especially the DVDs, I always got one for my oh for Xmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.