Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People seem to be dying younger these days. So many between 40 and 60 dying. You would think with better healthcare and diagnosis that people would be living longer, but I feel like we are going to see a trend where the centurions no longer exist in a couple decades. I think the environmental damage, such as pollution, along with the rise in junk food, and pesticide grown vegetables, will make our health worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Rest In Peace Robbie Shakespeare, from Sly And Robbie. An absolutely iconic musician.

(on a personal note this is really sad, I was lucky enough to see Sly and Robbie live and it was like a giant party. It’s a shock that he’s gone)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Rest In Peace Robbie Shakespeare, from Sly And Robbie. An absolutely iconic musician.

(on a personal note this is really sad, I was lucky enough to see Sly and Robbie live and it was like a giant party. It’s a shock that he’s gone)
That's sad. I loved "Boops" :(

• Heart
Reactions: 2
People seem to be dying younger these days. So many between 40 and 60 dying. You would think with better healthcare and diagnosis that people would be living longer, but I feel like we are going to see a trend where the centurions no longer exist in a couple decades. I think the environmental damage, such as pollution, along with the rise in junk food, and pesticide grown vegetables, will make our health worse.

With respect, people die at any time at any age. It has always been thus and always will be. They are not 'dying younger these days'.

Reactions: 6
The composer and lyricist Stephen Sondheim died a couple of weeks ago. It was sudden and unexpected but he was 90. His main works were in musical theatre but he worked on musicals such as West Side Story, Gypsy, Sweeney Todd, Into The Woods and so much more. Wonderful man who was well loved. His music got me through lockdown, so it's personally very sad.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.