Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ri

RIP Nichola I have been watching the reruns of Upstairs Downstairs on Talking Pictures she was great as the passionate and high spirited aristocratic rebel.
I thought she was great in A Bit of a Do. I loved that programme

Reactions: 4
No, no, no, no no, no, Trevor Peacock of Vicar of Dibley has died. Jim Trott was always one of my favourite member of the Dibley Parish Council.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The wonderful Murray Walker has passed away. It's not been the same in F1 without him commenting for years but this feels like the real end of an era.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
RIP Murray. Sad to hear this.

I wonder if anyone remembers the 60 minute quiz on the Larry Gogan Show?!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Cos press been obsessed with meghanmoonbump and haznoballs... I used to moan as a kid every Sat when motor racing was on but he felt like a legend ... David Attenborough of the tv motor racing so feel sad. duck off megnotalentshagaprince ... haz.. get a job stop moaning about daddy cutting u off of... You inherited Β£12 million at 30 u idiot... And I thought Megs fancied U..???!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Former racing driver and occasional Top Gear guest presenter / short term regular presenter Sabine Schmitz has died of cancer at 51:

:(
Really sad news about Sabine Schmitz. She was a brilliant woman, Queen of the Nurburgring, and had a smile that just was infectious at bringing joy. Loved her early appearances on Top Gear, was great at giving Jeremy Clarkson tit and banter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
RIP George Segal.

Dead at 87 after complications from bypass surgery.

He was absolutely hilarious in the sitcom Just Shoot Me, which was criminally underrated.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My favourite George Segal film was Rollercoaster. The film demonstrates his ability to be both a dramatic, and comedic actor. He will be missed.

Reactions: 3
Rest in Peace Jessica Walter.

Died aged 80 in her sleep.

Bloody loved her in as Lucille Bluth in Arrested Development and as Malory Archer in Archer.

Such a brilliant actress, she will be missed. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Paul Ritter of Friday Night Dinner, Harry Potter and Chernobyl fame (amongst others) has died. 54 of a brain tumour! So sad he was brilliant

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Rest in Peace Jessica Walter.

Died aged 80 in her sleep.

Bloody loved her in as Lucille Bluth in Arrested Development and as Malory Archer in Archer.

Such a brilliant actress, she will be missed. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
She was the original "bunny boiler" in Play Misty for me, years before Basic Instinct. She was terrific in that role.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Paul Ritter of Friday Night Dinner, Harry Potter and Chernobyl fame (amongst others) has died. 54 of a brain tumour! So sad he was brilliant
So sad to hear Paul Ritter has passed away. I loved watching Friday Night Dinner with my family.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.