Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported Mick Norcross of TOWIE fame has died. Last tweet suggests he may have taken his life. Sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh, that’s so sad. I loved Mick on TOWIE, he always came across really well. Poor Kirk, it’s tragic to lose his dad so young.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm guessing the extended closure of The Sugar Hut throughout the lockdowns didn't help matters.

Poor guy.

Reactions: 8
Oh, that’s so sad. I loved Mick on TOWIE, he always came across really well. Poor Kirk, it’s tragic to lose his dad so young.
That is really sad. Poor family! May he rest in peace. This is a cruel world we currently live in.

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing the extended closure of The Sugar Hut throughout the lockdowns didn't help matters.

Poor guy.
He'd sold it. His problem was his borrowings for his property 'empire'.

Loved that series.RIP.
RIP I remember the program, Rock Follies, well - didn't know Le Carre was her brother.

Reactions: 4
He'd sold it. His problem was his borrowings for his property 'empire'.

RIP I remember the program, Rock Follies, well - didn't know Le Carre was her brother.
Yes. I read about this later. The business was affected by the Covid crisis.

I used to love Rock Follies. Great singing and drama.
I also had no idea Le Carre was her bother.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely gutted about Screech! I loveee SBTB even to this day and feels like a part of my childhood has died too 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely gutted about Screech! I loveee SBTB even to this day and feels like a part of my childhood has died too 😢
So sad, I wonder if those that left him out of the reunion show will put up simpering Twitter/gram posts

Dustin Diamond turned awfully weird after SBTB.
His Lifetime TV movie was horrible and aimed at the other cast members, as was his book.
I have watched his sex tape and wow 🙈🙈

Very sad that he has died as I am a huge SBTB fan but he changed so much after the show and not in a good way.

such sad news about Sir Captain Tom Moore, I've always said people might take covid more seriously once someone they know is lost to it.
I know we didnt 'know' him but he was a known face so people might be more careful bending rules etc now

• Heart
Got so upset just now at a story about how much pain and fear Dustin Diamond felt before he died, complete with photographs of in his last hours.

I feel it's so wrong for the media to publish such graphic stuff. There is something so ghoulish about it to me. I don't believe that death should be hidden away but there is a balance surely?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.