Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really, really sad news. Seems the last year and multiple lockdowns really triggered her anorexia and impacted on her mental health significantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just heard on the radio Helen McCory has died aged 52. How sad so young brilliant actress. RIP.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It seems like we've had a run of people dying well before their time. So awful. I'm a bit shaken by Helen McRory's death, because her son is the same age as mine :cry: RIP. And poor Damian Lewis. They seemed so in love and happy together.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
D’you know how the deaths of some well known people knock you a little more than others ?

I felt that about Helen McCrory, I think it’s because we’re of the same age and she always looked strong, fit and vibrant.

What a loss to her family ❤❤.

Reactions: 11
I was absolutely shocked about Helen McCory's death. She obviously wanted to keep her illness private.

She seemed such a firecracker, so full of life and fun but with an interest in the more complicated darker emotions that she drew upon to be a truly mesmerising actress.

A terrible time for her teenage children to lose her. Damian Lewis must be broken-hearted.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dot Cotton is no more 😭 - June Brown has left us - what a superb actress she was. RIP June - I'm sure all soap watcher's will be saddened.

Dot Cotton is no more 😭 - June Brown has left us - what a superb actress she was. RIP June - I'm sure all soap watcher's will be saddened.
My husband is currently getting an ear bashing - EE have killed off Dot Cotton character. Apologies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

My husband is currently getting an ear bashing - EE have killed off Dot Cotton character. Apologies.
Really!! Ahh !! Dear!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.