Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Just me that finds it weird none of the other GA members have spoken out about Sarah yet?

Perhaps they’re just taking time to digest the news and grieve first before saying anything, though.
Nadine did on Instagram a while ago x

Reactions: 1

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
As someone who suffers with anxiety I imagine it to be quite nerve wracking taking a baby out and about for the first time (I’d personally find it a bit scary!) so maybe Alfie has pushed her to get out and about so he can post about it. Hopefully he isn’t being too pushy and respecting the fact that it’s all still very new to her/them 😬
Think this is the wrong thread lovely?

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

It was only yesterday in this thread another Asia death was mentioned and now this. Too many people on that continent either get killed or kill themselves.

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
Bob Saget has died, per TMZ (who are usually reliable on deaths)

Im pretty upset over this. Im a huge full house fan, also follow his wife, who just seems the nicest woman, shes going to be heartbroken.

He did a show just last night, was about to start a new tour, its just awful. Also going to miss him on tiktok, he was so funny om that app.

• Heart

Stillwater

VIP Member
It hasn't been reported and I've thought it was rather respectful and wonderful no speculation had taken place where people were remembering him here.

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
I hope it’s not sucide for his parents sake!! That makes it ten times harder than an illness as they or I if it was me would be tormented for the rest of my life with the thought it could have been prevented!! It sounds like it with the wording though!!