Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceelea

Chatty Member
I really liked Dame Diana... She came across as a decent, genuine person.

Reactions: 1

Penguin86

VIP Member
I couldnt believe it when I heard, I still listen to slipknot and followed joey for his new band updates. I wonder will we have ever find out what happened to him? Dying peacefully in your sleep at the age of 46 is very unusual
He had health issues. My guess is he probably drank himself to death

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I was looking up deaths in 2022 and saw this list:

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Oh no!! My niece has just discovered the worst witch on Netflix and is obsessed so my mum bought her the books! R.I.P. Jill Murphy

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
I have missed seeing peter Bowles on telly. Loved TTMB and OWIL. R.I.P., Peter. You were class!

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Vogue magazine have said Andre Leon Talley died of a heart attack, there are also reports that it was covid related and he had underlying health conditions.

Stillwater

VIP Member
D'yall really think the tour will go ahead? That's a lot of energy they're going to have to find. Although - could be healing I suppose.

monga

VIP Member

Magic is my favourite of all her songs.
I also love her version of "If not for you."

She was so lovely.
She shone as if there was a light around her.

RIP
She had a great aura ,even her final interview (where she was clearly unwell ) it shone through .

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Yeah he’s supposed to have suffered with depression too, he did have a drink problem at one time I think around the time Rula accused him of domestic violence.

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Aww he died of covid 😕
It might be of unpopular opinion but would it be a slow death that you’d know about ?
ive got ‘ took the words right out of my mouth ‘ on a ear worm for 2 days

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Just me that finds it weird none of the other GA members have spoken out about Sarah yet?

Perhaps they’re just taking time to digest the news and grieve first before saying anything, though.