Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
I think that may of contributed to his death. He was a party boy for sure, and apparently was a drug user too. He was also getting in shape again, so who knows if he was using any enhancements (Steroids) for getting back into shape. It is a sad loss. I am not a cricket fan myself, but my dad is. I texted him and he said yeah it's so sad, he's shocked by it.
His friends said today that he was not much of a drinker - that was all for his image - and he was against drugs.
I know it is a friend said but I have heard it before, when he was with Liz Hurley.

Reactions: 1

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
The composer and lyricist Stephen Sondheim died a couple of weeks ago. It was sudden and unexpected but he was 90. His main works were in musical theatre but he worked on musicals such as West Side Story, Gypsy, Sweeney Todd, Into The Woods and so much more. Wonderful man who was well loved. His music got me through lockdown, so it's personally very sad.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Ri
RIP Nicola.

RIP Nichola I have been watching the reruns of Upstairs Downstairs on Talking Pictures she was great as the passionate and high spirited aristocratic rebel.

Readread

VIP Member
It wasn’t a car crash. Leanne Hainsby’s mum confirmed it on a Peloton page but didn’t say what she died of.

monga

VIP Member
I'm reading 10 drugs in his system but how would they know? I'm sure I read it could take weeks for toxicology?
It's usually a few days now , it said those close to him confirmed it could be drugs related and he refused to discuss his drug status in interviews .

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Really, really shocked at this. Hated him when he played but loved him as a pundit. Rest in peace, Shane.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I loved the large family when my twins were todlers. Five minutes peace definitely resonated with me. I think she did her own illustrations as well.