Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Shane Warne just seemed like someone so full of life, it’s really hard to believe he’s not around.
I think that may of contributed to his death. He was a party boy for sure, and apparently was a drug user too. He was also getting in shape again, so who knows if he was using any enhancements (Steroids) for getting back into shape. It is a sad loss. I am not a cricket fan myself, but my dad is. I texted him and he said yeah it's so sad, he's shocked by it.

Reactions: 1

Trapper

I wonder if they will do a Led Zeppelin and end the band as it won't be the same band without Taylor

Eirawen

VIP Member
Was watching a little bit of new tricks this afternoon with my nan and we both mentioned that we'd hadnt seen in anything for a while and then couple hours later the news broke that he'd passed on 😳🥺
What did he die of? I read he had a gunshot wound to his head, was it suicide?

• Sad

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
My friend just messaged me with a pic, he saw them on 3rd Dec in Bournemouth . It all happened so quickly. V sad , RIP

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member

L3moning

VIP Member
Folk / Country singer Nanci Griffith has died.

This song always reminds me of my hometown (just enough sarcasm and slightly backhanded compliments):

• Sad

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Feel so sad that this national treasure hasn’t had the limelight he very much deserves 😔 heard about his passing yesterday and then nothing…. 🤨 a politician dies (yes equally tragic) and he gets far more recognition. I guess this is how it is, but it’s sad. 💜

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
i definitely understand this. When Prince died, i was devastated and cried all day too. Purple Rain was the soundtrack to my entire teenage life during the '80's. i could not believe he was gone
Still haven't got over his death :( I keep thinking of the amazing work he would have made during lockdown :(